[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ibl league

millworkguy

So, I used to run the huddle squad for the ibl (interboard league) and had to step back a few years ago.  I just had one of the organizers reach out to me and ask if the huddle.wanted to throw a.team.of 12 together (or if anyone hear was looking for spots).

So as we are chatting about how other redrafts suck, I thought this maybe a good time for this

The IBL is a 8 team competition, each team has 12 FF owners, each team will be able to assign any of their team members a draft spot ranging from 1.01 to 1.12 over the 8 drafts.  The 8 drafts are staggered (3 3 2) typically a week apart in starting and you can trade into any of the 8 drafts to draft a player.   So in theory you can make your 5th 6th and 7th round picks in another draft prior to making your 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th.

Each week each team plays 8 teams (or so) and for the playoffs we are broken into different tiers where wins are valued differently based on your tier.  The board with the most points at the end of the playoffs wins (bragging rights)

So, anyone interested?  And since you made it this far, its typically free on mfl.

I'm interested, but I'm clearly misunderstanding some of the rules. How exactly are the owners working together? Are they sharing teams? Does the Huddle get 8 teams?

I saw something like this on another forum.

Edited by Shaft

The owners can work together by allowing teammates to trade into their draft to acquire a specific player, other then that your just trying to get the most wins (along with your teammates)

The huddle.used to have 12 members participating in this yearly, I'm not sure about the last couple of years as I wasn't running it.

• Thanks 1

On 7/15/2021 at 8:58 PM, millworkguy said:

So, I used to run the huddle squad for the ibl (interboard league)

I'm thinking about joining the "IBS" league.  I heard they allow very long bathroom breaks during the draft.

• Haha 1