[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 6? Advice please

Just now, millworkguy said:

Why not wait and see who falls to you,  all 4 of those guys could be gone, along with cmc.

Not sure what else you're looking for as your not otc and have no clue who is available 

Okay great advice bud. So that would leave me with henry or cook. 

6 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

Why not wait and see who falls to you,  all 4 of those guys could be gone, along with cmc.

Not sure what else you're looking for as your not otc and have no clue who is available 

I guess to avoid a snarky remark like that i should of asked for peoples rb rankings. 

1 hour ago, Stonedkilla said:

I guess to avoid a snarky remark like that i should of asked for peoples rb rankings. 

You asked an impossible question, 1st your want me to predict the 1st 5 picks of your draft and then who you think is the best remaining rb.  Lots of people here are more then happy to help, but you need to give us something to work with.   Also scoring system helps (ppr, pac, ppfd, traditional) would all effect my ability to give you good advice 

5 hours ago, millworkguy said:

You asked an impossible question, 1st your want me to predict the 1st 5 picks of your draft and then who you think is the best remaining rb.  Lots of people here are more then happy to help, but you need to give us something to work with.   Also scoring system helps (ppr, pac, ppfd, traditional) would all effect my ability to give you good advice 

I said 12 team ppr. Its not that hard to get a feel for the top 5 picks. Cook and cmc are definitley gone and most likely henry, so leaves me kamara, barkley, zeke, taylor chubb. The one i like the most from that list is zeke. Scared of barkley missing a month plus i got screwed by him last year. Kamara probably loses a bunch of the dump downs that brees used to give him. Chubb loses to much work to hunt and im not as sold on taylor as most people 

15 hours ago, millworkguy said:

Where my top 3 would be 

Cmc

Cook

Taylor- love their o line and lack of established wr pecking order 

That seems crazy to me. Teams can just stack the box with lack of wr threats and wentz at qb. The coaches said he would get about %60 of the carries where as henry gets like %90 of the carries 

Edited by Stonedkilla

12 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Kamara needs to be in that top 3, especially in PPR formats. He's going to get a million touches this season. 

But I think he loses a ton of targets.  100 plus last season, and more then 80 rec.  Was a large part of his ppr scoring last season