[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper help

Taylorjt4

12 man keeper league..

Keeping Saquan, trying to decide on keeping Terry Mcclaurin. If I dont keep him, Ill have 2 first round picks, if I do, just the one.   

He is ranking around 30th overall which is about what the first round value will be based on who everyone is keeping....

12 hours ago, Taylorjt4 said:

Unfortunately I won't know the draft order until after keepers are turned in and the draft order is done randomly.   It is a half point PPR league that starts 3 wr and 1 te with no flex position.   

Sorry, but stupid setup IMO.  How can you make an informed decision then?  If there's a chance both picks are early drop him and take the chance I guess.  If its like a supplemental pick for only having 1 keeper and guaranteed after everyone else uses their their 1st rounder, then may as well keep him.  Went around 30 in a recent mock draft I did. 

• 2 weeks later...