[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anthony Miller traded to Texans

Shaft

29 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Isn't Watson's case delayed until after the season? Will Houston play him?

Unless they truly feel they have a better starter, not likely, wouldn't they have to play him?  They really can't lay down any consequences until things work their way through the courts, no?

17 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Good thing he didn't refuse to get vaccinated, then he'd really be in trouble. It's just rape 

It is actually just "alleged rape" all from a bunch of civil lawsuits, and not a single criminal charge has been made, after 4 months of investigation by Houston police. 

Maybe like some speculated, its all just made up.  But hey since when did facts matter....

Back to Miller..........

He's got some talent, and the Texans will be throwing a lot, regardless of who's at QB.  Brandin Cooks is there but there will be 60-70 receptions to be had from the #2 spot I'd guess.

I think his numbers will be better on the Texans than they woulda been on the Bears with A-Rob and the ascending Mooney there.

4 hours ago, purplemonster said:

For a team with a bad QB 3 firsts may not be bad, but this legal stuff may throw a wrench into that. You are giving up 3 firsts and inheriting his legal problems. 

There's a lot of talk about the Eagles making a run after him. They've got 3 first round picks next year. I want no part of him until he's fully cleared. That could go South fast. 

I think Miller may be better off in Houston.  Sure is a hodgepodge of players there, but it’s not like, Lindsay, DJ, and Ingram are scrubs.  Taylor isn’t terrible, and they may end up with a better QB if the find a deal for Watson.  I don’t think anyone can predict anything with that team at this point.  Their record will suck, but they could have some nice FF numbers with several players.  

On 7/25/2021 at 1:25 PM, LordOpie said:

Isn't Watson's case delayed until after the season? Will Houston play him?

The NFL just said they are still investigating and that Watson will be allowed to play.