[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady...pretty accurate.

irish

Let's Go!

Although, I'm not really sure that the football could stick into the jugs machine while on. Unless it was off, he threw it, it stuck and then turned on.

Edited by irish

How many of us could connect 3 consecutive times right at that very spot on a jugs machine?

9 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Not true, the wheel is constantly spinning, it's going to reload and shoot it back out regardless. We used to mess with them all the time. 

Well, I'm not a Jugs machine expert so that can be true. But it's hard for me to believe it's not edited.

Edited by Shaft

1 hour ago, Shaft said:

That's some nice editing since the machine has to be loaded to send the ball back to him.

Even if it were edited, hitting that same spot 3 times in a row is pretty impressive!

7 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Are you guys really that gullible? It doesn't even look remotely real.

tmp.gif.78f81498f82969d58ae75f0dc30770d7.gif

4 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Are you guys really that gullible? It doesn't even look remotely real.

Have you seen the kind of fairy tales people believe these days. 

Heck reports are out that Brady played all last season on a fully torn MCL, does that sound believable? 

Edited by stevegrab
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, tazinib1 said:

It's not 

Yeah, reports out today that it's not real. 

12 hours ago, PocketPool said:

Just the fact people had to investigate whether or not it was real says everything about Tom Brady, the Goat. 

The fact that anyone who calls themselves a sports fan didn't recognize that it was a fake from the beginning only tells me two things:

1. People are WAY more gullible than I ever imagined. I mean,  my disappointment level couldn't be much higher. 

2. People are so much all over Brady's jock strap that they would believe something this ridiculous. 

Silly me for sniffing Brady's jockstrap a bit too much!  Real or obviously not, it was fun to watch.   

Its fakeness was reported pretty quickly after it was posted by Tom, because he tagged people that helped create it, who specialize in visual effects and CGI.  

This story is 2-3 days old, and I recall reading the same thing somewhere else within a day or two after Brady posted it.

https://observers.france24.com/en/americas/20210728-tom-brady-football-machine-video-perfect-shot-special-effects-cgi

Just Brady trolling people, he loves the attention like many others. 

17 minutes ago, chester said:

It's as real as this

Totally real!  Cooley was my hero!

25 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Those are awesome, never saw the dude perfect one but going 10 for 10 on the Sports Science 20 yard target with 4 being in the dead center is just not human.