[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Division realignment

fuz

Please post any requests for the same division in this thread.  I have heard a few suggested, but I would like all owners that would like to be aligned in the same division to post the same in agreement (similar to confirming a trade).

• fuz pinned this topic

After thinking about it more, I think unless we switch divisions on a yearly basis, much like a standard fantasy football league, we stick with the original teams. If we don't, we probably need to decide soon, as it may alter each owner's RFA strategy. 

I agree. So far, Icarus (another thread) and Donkey have expressed being in a division together.  They have said that they want to be in a division with Stanley as well, but Stanley has not voiced that sentiment.

Shall we put a deadline on this request and draw for new divisions on Wednesday (11th) of next week?  That would give some time to  know the divisions before finalizing RFA?

I actually forgot that we decided on 3 divisions of 4 so I probably started the confusion. I don't have a preference of what division I'm in. I'm not sure if Siel or Come A RUnnin boys care either, but what if each of us went moved into the other 3 remaining divisions to make each division have 4 teams? Just throwing an idea out there....

On 8/6/2021 at 7:56 AM, fuz said:

I agree. So far, Icarus (another thread) and Donkey have expressed being in a division together.  They have said that they want to be in a division with Stanley as well, but Stanley has not voiced that sentiment.

Shall we put a deadline on this request and draw for new divisions on Wednesday (11th) of next week?  That would give some time to  know the divisions before finalizing RFA?

Divisions getting sorted out today?

• fuz unpinned this topic