[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vaxxed or unvaxxed?

irish

4 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

With that logic people shouldn't play football because we find many players who have heart conditions during the combine?

Yes, thats exactly what I'm saying.  

Its really remarkable all of these "pre-existing" cardiac problems that are being flushed out thanks to the vac.  What a blessing people had the opportunity to get these myocarditis and afib issues that otherwise may have taken several decades to manifest.   

• Like 1

Just now, FinishTheDrill said:

Its really remarkable all of these "pre-existing" cardiac problems that are being flushed out thanks to the vac.  What a blessing people had the opportunity to get these myocarditis and afib issues that otherwise may have taken several decades to manifest.   

Recent data actually says the myocardial issues happened another less frequently then previously reported (32 cases in 832,000 doses, not 32,000)  and being young and finding a problem actually increased their chances of survival. 

Maybe we can solve drinking and driving your way as well and get rid of cars.

• Thanks 1

On 9/26/2021 at 8:04 PM, FinishTheDrill said:

To be fair, it's only a blessing for those who detect the issue and/or can correct it and/or don't die as a result of taking the vaccine.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 11:36 AM, League_Champion said:

Everyone knows it's ridiculous. I just found it funny, you should to. 

Thanks so much for telling us what we should think is funny. 🙄

If you’re going to school us, try using the right “too.”

Hi all! 😊 LTNS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Got the Moderna booster on tuesday, wjhen I got the 2nd Moderna dose 6 months ag it was intense, not painful but could feel it working.

With the booster I haven't felt anything, maybe my antibody levels were high so it didn't need to do anything, not sure how it works.

31 minutes ago, Randall said:

Got the Moderna booster on tuesday, wjhen I got the 2nd Moderna dose 6 months ag it was intense, not painful but could feel it working.

With the booster I haven't felt anything, maybe my antibody levels were high so it didn't need to do anything, not sure how it works.

Your body has already adapted to it's new DNA configuration and no longer tries to resist the reprogramming implant. :tinfoilhat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Your body has already adapted to it's new DNA configuration and no longer tries to resist the reprogramming implant. :tinfoilhat:

Is that supposed to be funnier than politically charged memes? Because I think it is equally as stupid. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Is that supposed to be funnier than politically charged memes? Because I think it is equally as stupid. 

Well,  I think you're equally as stupid,  so now we're even. Like I tell everyone else. I don't care if anyone else thinks it's funny,  I'm only trying to humor myself. :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

C'mon man.  

Did that one cut too deep? :lol:

@stevegrab, you do realize that I'm just busting your balls,  right? I consider myself one of the dumbest bastards around here. Well, aside from maybe LC. But LC can take a joke, so that makes it ok..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, darin3 said:

C'mon man.  

Speaking of dumb... When I was a kid I used to love to read the Sunday funnies and there were a couple of cartoons that often used "c'mon," I'm pretty certain one was Andy Capp and I know another was Beetle Bailey. I don't remember at what age I realized my stupidity, but for the longest I read it as seemon. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, rajncajn said:

@stevegrab, you do realize that I'm just busting your balls,  right? I consider myself one of the dumbest bastards around here. Well, aside from maybe LC. But LC can take a joke, so that makes it ok..

Sure everybody is always just joking and busting balls, nobody is ever serious. (Of course if you're serious at one point who will now.)  And recently when I said something as a joke the poster came after me and was offended. I guess people think I'm never joking...

Not sure why you even called me stupid, I just said I thought your conspiracy based post about the booster was equally as stupid as the political memes. (I find memes really annoying in a forum since people tend to quote them and they fill up a ton of space.)  And I was curious why you thought one was stupid but not the other. 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Sure everybody is always just joking and busting balls, nobody is ever serious. (Of course if you're serious at one point who will now.)  And recently when I said something as a joke the poster came after me and was offended. I guess people think I'm never joking...

Not sure why you even called me stupid, I just said I thought your conspiracy based post about the booster was equally as stupid as the political memes. (I find memes really annoying in a forum since people tend to quote them and they fill up a ton of space.)  And I was curious why you thought one was stupid but not the other. 

First of all, I figured that you were joking with me when you said that what I wrote was equally as stupid, so I responded in kind. The reason I dislike politically charged memes is because they:

1. 1. Require little thought or originality
  2. 2. Are designed to insult/misrepresent an opposing position
  3. 3. Rarely are ever based in fact
  4. 4. Are intended to be divisive
  5. 5. Spread misinformation

The difference between what I posted and the memes is that it's something that I put some of my own thought into and decided to poke fun at conspiracy theorists and myself, since I am anti-mandate (but not anti-vaccine). It was also very obviously meant as an outlandish joke and shouldn't have been insulting to anyone at all. So, instead of saying that what someone in the ethernet who created the meme in order to do all of the above was stupid, you said what I posted was stupid. Which again, I couldn't really care less because I was only humoring myself, but I still couldn't let it go without at least saying "I know you are, but what am I?"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, League_Champion said:

That was more of an unprovoked cheap shot than a joke but I do get it and I did laugh. 👍

Probably so, mea culpa. I'm used to that sort of banter amongst friends, family & cohorts.

On 11/1/2021 at 5:32 PM, rajncajn said:

Have met @rajncajn in person, can confirm the bolded, we know our own.

• Haha 2