[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vaxxed or unvaxxed?

irish

Better get in line for shot #6

A researcher in Cyprus has discovered a strain of the coronavirus that combines the delta and omicron variant, Bloomberg News reported on Saturday.

Leondios Kostrikis, professor of biological sciences at the University of Cyprus, called the strain "deltacron," because of its omicron-like genetic signatures within the delta genomes, Bloomberg said.

Top reasons why people are not vaccinated, from answers to questions on a survey (totals to more than 100% because they could check several reasons)

16% waiting to see if it safe - OK your choice, but so far mostly safe, people are not dying because they got it

26% don't believe COVID is a threat - STUPID

41% don't trust the government - government didn't develop the vaccine, big pharm did, are you still taking your blood pressure and other medicines

46% don't trust COVID vaccines - THERE IS NO MICROCHIP, vaccine is safe, not emergency use etc

50% are worried about side effects - OK that is somewhat reasonable, but other than some potential short term issues (like a flu shot) there isn't anything to worry about

https://www.wkyc.com/video/news/health/coronavirus/vaccine/study-looks-at-why-ohioans-say-they-wont-get-vaccinated/95-3de3bbee-79d0-4521-96fe-00f8f724951f

17 hours ago, LordOpie said:

"It is easier to fool someone than convince someone that they have been fooled."

Trump and the right wing have really latched onto that one. Just keep repeating your lies and people believe you and label anybody else FAKE NEWS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Better get in line for shot #6

A researcher in Cyprus has discovered a strain of the coronavirus that combines the delta and omicron variant, Bloomberg News reported on Saturday.

Leondios Kostrikis, professor of biological sciences at the University of Cyprus, called the strain "deltacron," because of its omicron-like genetic signatures within the delta genomes, Bloomberg said.

Are you vaccinated? Right thought so.... don't get a booster, get COVID and frigging die, who cares

34 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Top reasons why people are not vaccinated, from answers to questions on a survey (totals to more than 100% because they could check several reasons)

16% waiting to see if it safe - OK your choice, but so far mostly safe, people are not dying because they got it

26% don't believe COVID is a threat - STUPID

41% don't trust the government - government didn't develop the vaccine, big pharm did, are you still taking your blood pressure and other medicines

46% don't trust COVID vaccines - THERE IS NO MICROCHIP, vaccine is safe, not emergency use etc

50% are worried about side effects - OK that is somewhat reasonable, but other than some potential short term issues (like a flu shot) there isn't anything to worry about

https://www.wkyc.com/video/news/health/coronavirus/vaccine/study-looks-at-why-ohioans-say-they-wont-get-vaccinated/95-3de3bbee-79d0-4521-96fe-00f8f724951f

So a huge chunk of the people that took this survey are absolutely brainless. This is America and why we find ourselves in the predicaments that we do. 

Edited by irish

6 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Sorry, I'm in a mood...

I don't understand why so many people are okay with NOT being informed? 

Some of y'all have complained that those who are vax-hesitant are ignorant/misinformed. Yet, when the pro-vax side is misinformed, it's glossed over and ignored?

Don't all of you want as much info as reasonably possible to make your own personal decisions?

Vax Gimps do as they are told. 

16 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Why do so many do as they're told? What is wrong with asking questions?

Why do you think everybody who has gotten vaccinated is just "doing what they are told and not asking questions"?  Plenty of people have done research, many ask their doctor's for advice, or other people they know in the medical field. 

You're an admitted conspiracy theorist (posted that in discussions here) but want people to think you have an open mind, are well informed, etc. There's a major disconnect there. But you cannot see that.  

Do you think it helps when people getting vaccinated are referred to as sheep? Not sure if you've done that here, but I know LC has. 

50 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

This guy asked a lot of questions and did his own research.  He's not a sheep, for sure. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2022/01/10/vaccine-police-founder-claims-drinking-your-own-urine-is-covid-19-antidote/?sh=19ff43c43735

Wait this even works for the vaccinated?  Isn't their urine full of deadly chemicals, microchips and liberalism? 

Wow I just watched read that and watched the included videos where this chalupa threatens people working at a pharmacy with being "executed under the Nuremberg codes".  , are these the people we should be listening too, the ones who are so bright and informed and know the vaccine is dangerous (a bioweapon according to this chalupa). How much you want to bet him and his followers are all vaccinated, just like their political and entertainment allies trying to discredit the vaccine. 

Edited by stevegrab
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

help me reconcile my medical industry post above...

EDIT: nevermind, you're so contrary that it's tedious to read your replies on ANY TOPIC. Just piss off and ignore me as I have put you on ignore too. You are so unpleasant throughout the forum, regardless of topic or poster. 

I'm sorry I upset you....