[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vaxxed or unvaxxed?

irish

29 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

I agree, however...

My biggest issue with them is that they think it's wrong to ask questions.

Don't ask, don't question anything. Just bend over and ask for more. More taxes, more free handouts, free this, free that, etc. But less Police, less Military, less freedoms. They're insane and all of them have some sort of mental issue or anxiety, yet we're crazy. My Wife's friend (the crazy blue hair) bitches about her student loans. The genius spent $250,000 on College for a job that pays $40,000 a year, brilliant right? It's Trump's fault. 

Edited by League_Champion
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Don't ask, don't question anything. Just bend over and ask for more. More taxes, more free handouts, free this, free that, etc. But less Police, less Military, less freedoms. They're insane and all of them have some sort of mental issue or anxiety, yet we're crazy. My Wife's friend (the crazy blue hair) bitches about her student loans. The genius spent $250,000 on College for a job that pays $40,000 a year, brilliant right? It's Trump's fault. 

So, you really like Trump, huh?  

• Like 1

Just now, League_Champion said:

I like common sense. Do you think Joe Biden is fit to be President? Tell the truth. 

I'm really not looking to start a back and forth. I was really curious if you were a Trump supporter. I think Biden is more fit than Trump.  Trump was never fit for being the President. 

• Like 1

Just now, irish said:

I'm really not looking to start a back and forth. I was really curious if you were a Trump supporter. I think Biden is more fit than Trump.  Trump was never fit for being the President. 

I'm a Libertarian. If you're asking me Biden or Trump, it's a no brainer. Biden has done nothing and is a noted racist, just look at his policies while running Delaware. He also never met a war that he didn't like. Covid, Afghanistan, energy crisis, inflation, the border crisis, taxes, etc? Is that what you voted for. Tell the truth. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Have they been truthful about anything? We have a proven prophylaxis and several therapies for Covid yet most states can't use them. Stop watching CNN and open your dam eyes. If you send me another useless Lib written article I'm going to die. 

If only it were that easy.

You poor little snowflake.

PS  I don't watch CNN, but I have read stories on their site. I only watch a half hour of late night local news each day. You probably watch Fox 24/7

You and dopie keep acting like such informed people, but you just parrot talking points of people believing in conspiracies. That is why you get treated that way. You never wanted a rational discussion, you just want to bitch about liberals. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I'm a Libertarian. If you're asking me Biden or Trump, it's a no brainer. Biden has done nothing and is a noted racist, just look at his policies while running Delaware. He also never met a war that he didn't like. Covid, Afghanistan, energy crisis, inflation, the border crisis, taxes, etc? Is that what you voted for. Tell the truth. 

I thought you were done? 

You sure sound like a Trumper.

What border crisis, the same one that existed while Trump was president?

What energy crisis? 

Taxes, did they get raised since Biden got in office?

COVID you mean the think Trump treated like a hoax, a democrat conspiracy to make him look bad? 

Afghanistan, several administrations deserve blame, including Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden. But you believe if Trump had been re-elected it would have gone thru without a single person injured, and the millions of Afghans loyal to the US would have been removed, but certainly not allowed to come to the US. 

You're a libertarian in name only (LINO?) and vote GOP and support Trump and his destruction of America. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Real Americans vote third party.

Really, who put you in charge of deciding which of us are REAL AMERICANS? 

I've voted third party before, Perot (96 I think), I've probably even voted for some Republicans before, but not often and never Trump, Bush or Reagan. 

6 hours ago, LordOpie said:

The World Health Organization is monitoring a new coronavirus variant called “mu,” which the agency says has mutations that have the potential to evade immunity provided by Covid-19 vaccination

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/01/who-says-it-is-monitoring-a-new-covid-variant-called-mu.html

Yup, here it comes. Another 3 rounds of vaccines.

3 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

YOU TOOK MY WORDS AND CHANGED THEM A-HOLE. THAT'S NOT SPEAKING FOR YOURSELF!

Changing the concern is speaking for myself.

But by your definition you are stealing from the dictionary!!!!  You must stop speaking now as Nothing you have ever said is yours by your own definition 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, millworkguy said:

But by your definition you are stealing from the dictionary!!!!  You must stop speaking now as Nothing you have ever said is yours by your own definition 

That's a punk ass move and you know it. Then don't quote me, write what you're thinking. That's dangerous. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

It just proves that your a little bitch. But don't worry, the MODS don't give a F. We'll all just change each other's quotes and make shizz up. No problem.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

You're probably right. There's no arguing with these lunatics. Especially when they change your quotes. 

Ahh yes, the lunatics, who don't believe the lies that you do.

By the way, tweaking somebody's post in the quoting feature was a common way of taking shots at people in the old days, 

Like this

5 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

You're probably right, I should just stop crying. 

Fixed it for you..

For somebody who likes to play games with others you sure have some thin skin. I agree its odd to allow altering what somebody else said. I mostly use it to highlight (e.g. bold) a certain portion. Your original post is still in tact, and if somebody says "but you said this, I saw it quoted" just point to the original post. 

And have a great Labor Day weekend, brush up for any drafts you have left. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

Hello, I'm Steve. I'm a 73 year old single male who enjoys long walks in the park, Browns Football, kids, kids, radio broadcasting forums, kids and Joe Biden. Ohh yes, the lunatics, who don't believe the lies that you do.

By the way, tweaking somebody's post in the quoting feature was a common way of taking shots at people in the old days, 

Like this

Fixed it for you..

For somebody who likes to play games with others you sure have some thin skin. I agree its odd to allow altering what somebody else said. I mostly use it to highlight (e.g. bold) a certain portion. Your original post is still in tact, and if somebody says "but you said this, I saw it quoted" just point to the original post. 

And have a great Labor Day weekend, brush up for any drafts you have left. 

• Haha 1