[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep me logged in!

soopanuts

I'm sure this will get closed/locked quickly, but I can't get a response from the help form so I don't know what else to do.

I'm using the latest version of Chrome on Windows 10 and I have to log in multiple times a day when viewing paid content. Can we please get this addressed with a "remember me" type feature? These are table stakes features web sites, especially paid ones. The forums keep me logged in, so why not the paid site?

:bash:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soopanuts said:

I'm sure this will get closed/locked quickly, but I can't get a response from the help form so I don't know what else to do.

I'm using the latest version of Chrome on Windows 10 and I have to log in multiple times a day when viewing paid content. Can we please get this addressed with a "remember me" type feature? These are table stakes features web sites, especially paid ones. The forums keep me logged in, so why not the paid site?

:bash:

Is your browser possibly blocking cookies from the home page?

I have been getting logged out for the last three years. At least once or twice per day. It's worse at the beginning of the fantasy season, then it's hours for me and I have to log back in. Chrome or Edge, but usually Chrome. Also, on any page with 'Data Density' I have to select the smaller option, every since time, as it never saves this setting. 

Stuff like this will drive away long time customers. No matter how good the content, if the user interface is bad (being forced to log in for every page is well beyond that) people remember that next time they're asked to renew. I remember a similar issue some years ago when I last had a subscription. 

Hmm and when I try to post that, I was getting this error, which was also happening several times earlier today.

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

Connection refused

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Try again

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

Stuff like this will drive away long time customers. No matter how good the content, if the user interface is bad (being forced to log in for every page is well beyond that) people remember that next time they're asked to renew. I remember a similar issue some years ago when I last had a subscription. 

Hmm and when I try to post that, I was getting this error, which was also happening several times earlier today.

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

Connection refused

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Try again

This is happening on another fantasy forum I'm a part of also. 

Sent in a support request but got no response, so trying again. This is suboptimal.

Has anyone who had this problem and fixed it have a workaround? It seems to be browser agnostic and clearing the cache does not solve the problem, at least for me.

1 hour ago, stethant said:

Sent in a support request but got no response, so trying again. This is suboptimal.

Has anyone who had this problem and fixed it have a workaround? It seems to be browser agnostic and clearing the cache does not solve the problem, at least for me.

Have you tried using Incognito mode on Chrome? I saw somebody mention that, and I know sometimes that helps me get around odd issues with sites. I no longer have a huddle account so I cannot see if I have this problem or find a work around. But I do remember it in the past, and it was very annoying and not sure it ever got fully resolved or had a good work around. 

I was going to recommend opening links from one page using right click and "open link in a new tab" option, but doubt it would operate differently. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If the Huddle were a free site, then I wouldn't complain.

BUT...  we pay for this site.  So fix the  sign in problem already.  Its annoying as hell and has been going on for 2+ months now.

Remember...  this is a PAY site?  So either fix it or issue refunds.

Edited by Dcat