[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Constant connection error in the forum

irish

On 9/22/2021 at 5:40 PM, darin3 said:

It's happening again.  :kicksrock:

Yep was horrible, and think it was happening again yesterday too. Starting to think whatever it is cannot be fixed (a load issue and when the board is overwhelmed it just won't respond). Otherwise I'd think competent IT people who support The Huddle site could get it fixed. I don't think its just Carl in his basement with an old TRS-80 anymore ;) 

On 9/22/2021 at 5:40 PM, darin3 said:

It's happening again.  :kicksrock:

7 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Yep was horrible, and think it was happening again yesterday too. Starting to think whatever it is cannot be fixed (a load issue and when the board is overwhelmed it just won't respond). Otherwise I'd think competent IT people who support The Huddle site could get it fixed. I don't think its just Carl in his basement with an old TRS-80 anymore ;) 

Yup, happening a ton again!  This is incredible. 

Screenshot_20210924-211316_Chrome.jpg

• 1 month later...

Man, these boards are rough. Was getting the error message for awhile, now it just times out.