Sign in to follow this  
irish

Constant connection error in the forum

On 8/31/2021 at 4:45 PM, League_Champion said:

Same 

I'm getting this right now. So issue still happening. Some parts of the board may pop up while others give that error code.

16 hours ago, FastSteve said:

I'm getting this right now. So issue still happening. Some parts of the board may pop up while others give that error code.

Try deleting the app/site and reloading it. That seemed to help a bit. It still does it periodically but not as bad. Is yours locking up as well? 

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Try deleting the app/site and reloading it. That seemed to help a bit. It still does it periodically but not as bad. Is yours locking up as well? 

I'm not using any app. I'm just coming to site & logging in. Wasn't aware there was an app.

2 hours ago, FastSteve said:

I'm not using any app. I'm just coming to site & logging in. Wasn't aware there was an app.

That's how I log in. Try deleting it and go back in, see what happens. 

On 9/22/2021 at 5:40 PM, darin3 said:

It's happening again.  :kicksrock:

Yep was horrible, and think it was happening again yesterday too. Starting to think whatever it is cannot be fixed (a load issue and when the board is overwhelmed it just won't respond). Otherwise I'd think competent IT people who support The Huddle site could get it fixed. I don't think its just Carl in his basement with an old TRS-80 anymore ;) 

On 9/22/2021 at 5:40 PM, darin3 said:

It's happening again.  :kicksrock:

7 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Yep was horrible, and think it was happening again yesterday too. Starting to think whatever it is cannot be fixed (a load issue and when the board is overwhelmed it just won't respond). Otherwise I'd think competent IT people who support The Huddle site could get it fixed. I don't think its just Carl in his basement with an old TRS-80 anymore ;) 

Yup, happening a ton again!  This is incredible. 

Screenshot_20210924-211316_Chrome.jpg