[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could the tailgate be revived?

irish

3 current threads in the TG of 2 pages plus and one is over 7, little flicker...

19 hours ago, irish said:

What caused the hiatus and what brings about the return?

I’ll try to make this as short as possible. I think joining 8 leagues one year kind of burned me out. I hung onto my 2 original leagues for a year or 2 before finally deciding to retire from FF.

I got married in 2010 and to say our marriage got off to a rocky start is a complete understatement. Not going to get into that. Still married and much happier now after 11 years. A grandchild will do that to you. For those that aren’t grandparents yet, just wait. It’s absolutely awesome!  
  Some high school buddies contacted me about joining their league so I signed back up to The Huddle and here I am.🙂

Probably won’t be posting much as life is very busy so if I don’t reply or acknowledge anyone right away I apologize.

Hi Darin! How the hell are you?

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, godtomsatan said:

It's been so long, I don't even remember why I left.

Old age will do that. Sounds like dementia setting in.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jaxfactor904 said:

😄 I still remember what that means. Is that league still up and running?

So who’s no longer with us so I can send t&p to them and their families. And who got the permanent ban? H8?

It is no longer running.  There were a lot of bandings in 2012  Plus 3 memorial passings: Aqualung (you may remember this,:Hugh B Tool and Skippy.

1 minute ago, Big John said:

It is no longer running.  There were a lot of bandings in 2012  Plus 3 memorial passings: Aqualung (you may remember this,:Hugh B Tool and Skippy.

I remember the thread with Mrs. Aqua. Wasn't Skippy in a car accident. Didn't know about Hugh B Tool. 

8 minutes ago, Big John said:

Skippy was in a car accident and Hugh B Tool had cancer.

Sucks, life can really be brutal. 

4 hours ago, Jaxfactor904 said:

Hey Bier! Was in your neck of the woods back in late June/ early July. Beautiful country! My wife wants to live there😧

next time drop a line.. will pm contact info

Not sure if you recall, in 11 we moved from colorado back to sonoma county

• 2 weeks later...