[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB draft question

FastSteve

Need thoughts on this one & not getting it in my other post with more to it. So the QB question by itself here.

DYNASTY 12 team 2 division PPR IDP, also point per pass completion

Position limit QB -4,  RB-6,  WR-3,  TE-3

Start QB-1,  RB-2,  WR-2,  TE-1,  Flex-1 can be RB/WR/TE

All TD are 6, point for 25 yards passing & 10 yards rush or receiving

We temporarily expand roster by 5 for draft & make cuts before start of the season.

I have R1-1 (by trade), R1-9, R2-2, R2-3, R3-4

My 

QB Ben & Mason - will cutting Mason, Cousins, NYG Jones

RB BAL Dobbins & Edwards, Ekeler, Edmonds, Hunt, LV Jacobs

QB score heavy league with pass points. I need a QB. I'm not hurting at RB. If I can wrangle the #4 pick out of the guy who has it do I pass on Lawrence with the 1st take PIT Harris & go Mac Jones at the 4th. Teams at 2 & 3 both need RB. So only 1 should take a QB. I'm torn if I get the trade being how hyped up Lawrence is on passing on him. 

44 minutes ago, Big Country said:

If it's really point per completion and you've done nothing to adjust the scoring at the other positions to fix the value, then you're basically playing fantasy QB and Lawrence is the clear #1 rookie pick.

Guys I'm playing with HATE change. And yes point per completion. Ben got around 100 points during those 6 TD games & Peyton's record year in DEN I think he scored about 1000 points for the season. It is also IDP so any players like RB WR DB returning kicks & punts gets points. 

Edited by FastSteve

1 hour ago, FWmaker said:

Any chance you can broker a trade w/ #3 and get some value in return? You may still be able to snag Lawrence at 3. Otherwise, other options at 3 are still good.

Nope. He doesn't trade at all & automatically vetoes every trade. He was in a league before where there was underhanded behavior going on. 

Please give your in order your top 4 rookie QB. Going to work on getting that #4 pick, maybe the 5 also. Thinking if I can at least get that 4 pick that I should take PIT Harris at 1 & depending on who is on the board at 4 (MAYBE Lawrence is there - teams at 2 & 3 both need RB pretty bad but 3 pick also needs QB) I will be looking at Lawrence maybe & should have NE Jones, CHI Fields, SF Lance to choose from.