[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pirate requuuuest

devilwoman

whom does a pirate ask to get an emoji of our beautiful image into this scallywag of a forum board??? This'n be my vote for ourrrrr kind... ARRRRR, tho it looks like a stock image, but ye be gettin me idear herrrrre.....

pirate emoji.jpg

Edited by devilwoman

7 hours ago, devilwoman said:

whom does a pirate ask to get an emoji of our beautiful image into this scallywag of a forum board??? This'n be my vote for ourrrrr kind... ARRRRR, tho it looks like a stock image, but ye be gettin me idear herrrrre.....

pirate emoji.jpg

AARrrr me matties...our website pirate DMD has come to de rescue of a pirate emoticon...which one do ye likeka??

:pirate_flag::clipart1798474:He be lookn at a few others, so let us know which you puferrrrrr.  When new ones come aboard will gives yall a holler.....now, let's be draftn befur yer time runs out.