Sign in to follow this  
TheGuildedAge

Taking a flyer on a RB

We drafted early in our league so I have no kicker or defense yet and have stockpiled some players.

Gonna drop Daniel Jones for some RB depth.

Looking at in no order:

Gainwell, Stevenson, White, Booker. Michel there too.

Thoughts?

EDITED TO ADD MY ROSTER:

QB: Hurts, Ben, Jones

RB: Zeke, Carson, Sanders, Pollard, Connor, Edwards

WR: Hopkins, JUJU, Golladay, Thomas, M Williams, Deebo

TE: Andrews

K: Empty

DST: Empty

Edited by TheGuildedAge

I like Booker and Stevenson...Booker because they want to ease Barkley in, and give him some breaks...it will be running back by committe there...similar to Chubb and Hunt, but that is just my opinion.  And Rhamondre...the sky is the limit to his upside...he runs like Marshawn Lynch...again just my opinion...he is going to be a star in this league...but we'll see if the Pats really give him a chance...I think is the RB2 in New England...with possible RB1 potential.

• Like 1

I like Booker and Stevenson as well. Booker could be a good starter if Barkley is still having trouble. Stevenson shown alot of promise in preseason and now that Sony is gone he could have alot more opportunities.

I'd also go with Sony Michel. Rams just don't believe in Henderson to be an every down back. Just like last hear, Malcolm Brown took a lot of snaps, especially at the goal line. Sony (if he's healthy) is a much better back than Malcom Brown. The other guys you mentioned are intriguing, but I bet most of them will still be on waivers after week 1 and you can get one of them if Sony's touches aren't worth keeping him.