awahl63

Favorite picks this year

55 minutes ago, awahl63 said:

As always, it's hard to tell if you're sarcastic.

thank you

55 minutes ago, awahl63 said:

I also forget to mention that I really like Tee Higgins and Tyler Boyd

me too! I acquired them where possible, especially since Chase's drafting lowered their value, however, I think they'll continue to have significant success. I think CIN should've gone OL instead of WR at 1.05

Don't sleep on RB TreySermon. Not just because he's on my 49ers roster but we know Shanahan's rb's produce points. Even if Lance starts I think Sermon will be a lock for at least 20 carries a game and a couple of passing targets. We know Mostert's decent but sometimes has some injury availability at times, thus making Sermon to roster. One of my favorite late round picks this year in some of my leagues with expanded rosters is Pittsburgh's rookie TE PAT FREIERMUTH, I'll call him Freiertuck. He had a good connection in the preseason with Big Ben and that'll carry into the season. Yeah Ebron's there but Freiertuck could be a redzone td monster. IF TE Pat develops quickly he could oust Ebron and be the mainTE. Just one other guy I'll mention is rookie WR Elijah Moore. Yeah there's the preseason love to Corey Davis for rookie QB Zach Wilson. Thay' fine with me if it continues but Davis will get all the coverage leaving WR Moore to work in space and also build a good connection with Wilson. Grab him and stash him before others do.

On 9/8/2021 at 1:51 PM, Rekroot said:

Jarret Patterson deep sleeper

Is he a 3 down back or more of a JD McKissick?

FYI  it is Jarett with one R (I tried entering Jarrett in one search window because I figured more unique than Patterson).

Have 2 teams, these on both, so they are my favorites to root for:

Josh Allen - my #1 ranked QB

Marquez Callaway - my #1 sleeper reach

Mike Davis - starter that will get most everything, that fell too far to pass on

7 hours ago, awahl63 said:

Is he a 3 down back or more of a JD McKissick?

Three down back. He is this year’s James Robinson.

Edited by Rekroot

1 hour ago, Rekroot said:

Three down back. He is this year’s James Robinson.

I’m guessing we’re still talking about Jaret(with 1 r) Patterson here which I admit to knowing nothing about, but how’s he going to do that with Gibson there?  

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, MacAttak said:

I’m guessing we’re still talking about Jaret(with 1 r) Patterson here which I admit to knowing nothing about, but how’s he going to do that with Gibson there?  

Yes, we are talking about Jaret Patterson. Look up his stats when he had eight touchdowns in one game as well as over 400 yards rushing. He also rushed for over 1,000 yards in only six games. He has the same build as Barry Sanders when he played. Even Barry has taken note of him for what it’s worth. This kid’s special. I’d only pick him up if Gibson gets hurt. For what it’s worth there’s always a stud running back waiting in the wings. 

https://washingtonfootballwire.usatoday.com/2021/09/02/nfl-legend-barry-sanders-excited-to-watch-rookie-running-back-jaret-patterson-in-2021-washington-football-team/

Edited by Rekroot