[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

16 Team 1/2 PPR league, 10th pick. Your input please

SaD64

I am the 10th pick in a 16 team 1/2 point PPR league (no keepers) with a snake draft.   Who would you go if the options are below and in what order? 

Thanks and good luck this year!

Chubb

T. Hill

Barkley

J. Taylor

Ekeler

D. Adams

N. Harris

Depends on lineup requirements.

If you only need to start 1 RB, I'm taking Hill or Adams there - if you need to start 2 RBs then they are further bloated in value and I'm taking one of the RBs, whichever you prefer, but not overly excited about it - all 4 have enough pros/cons that you can reasonably put them in any order

I'm assuming your league is not Keeper League then.  I agree that Najee is definitey trending upwards and I am leaning at pulling the trigger on him or Adams or Hill if either of them are still on the board.   I just hate not getting a bell cow back in 1st round.   By round 2 (23rd overall) the only one I can think of who might be on the board still is Chris Carson and maybe CEH.

1 hour ago, SaD64 said:

,I'm assuming your league is not Keeper League then.  I agree that Najee is definitey trending upwards and I am leaning at pulling the trigger on him or Adams or Hill if either of them are still on the board.   I just hate not getting a bell cow back in 1st round.   By round 2 (23rd overall) the only one I can think of who might be on the board still is Chris Carson and maybe CEH.

Your league is 16 teams and requires 2 RBs, and also only 2 WRs with just 0.5 PPR - the structure basically dictates that you pretty much need to go RB as you aren't going to make up the value at WR. If it was 1 RB or 3 WR required you can more easily justify a WR there, but if you have the chance to get say a Barkley/Taylor/Jones/Harris in the 1st and still get a solid starting back like Carson in the 2nd, it's 1 way to help combat the advantage the CMC/Cook owners have in this setup.

If you know your league mates well enough and think some guys may drop, you could probably get away with taking Hopkins, etc. in the 2nd if there, and targeting the high upside RBs like Sermon and Williams who my start the season as part of a committee but have a pretty decent shot at being the 1a at worst within the first 6 weeks.

If Adams were to produce in the 110/115-1400/1600 and 14-18 TD range it would be pretty darn close to making up the rb value in the 7-8 range spot.   Not many WR's produce anywhere near those #'s but I do understand what you're saying.  That is still the issue with me imo.