[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB & WR cut or trade

FastSteve

DYNASTY 12 team 2 division PPR IDP also PP completion

5 round mini draft 

All TD are 6 & point every 10 yards rush/rec, along with the PPR scoring, point every 10 yards kick/punt return

I managed to draft RB's PIT Najee Harris & NE Rhamondre Stevenson, QB NY Zach Wilson(by 9th pick Lawrence, Jones & Fields were taken), WR MIA Jaylen Waddle, K DAL Greg Zuerlein - my last pick & having Lutz needed a K

Because of position limit of 6 at the positions of RB & WR I have to cut or trade 1 RB & 1 WR

My players

RB as Said PIT Harris & NE Stevenson, BAL Dobbins (IR doesn't cut against limit) & Edwards, CIN Mixon, ARI Edmonds, CLE Hunt, LV J Jacobs

WR as said MIA Waddle, CHI Robinson, CAR DJ Moore, CIN Boyd, DEN Sutton, JAC Chark, DAL Gallup

Reports on both Stevenson & Waddle point to this guys being good DYNASTY stashes. Stevenson should be steamroller with his size & get his share of goal line carries. Reports also say he has been doing well catching. Sounds like MIA wants Waddle involved. Plus if either of these guys deal with returns there is points to be had there being IDP. Just like rush/rec 1 point every 10 yards. 

I'm thinking maybe I try to trade either Hunt or Jacobs at RB & maybe either Boyd or Chark. I do have a guy really interested in Robinson. He has AJ Brown but just won't move him. I offered him Robinson & Sutton for him. I did just trade with him & got Tannehill from him. If I could get Brown that would be a nice double dip on any TD pass. I'm not rolling Wilson right away. 

How about I try Robinson, Sutton & Hunt, move up to Jacobs if I have to, to try to pry Brown from him? Or do I just let Stevenson & Waddle go? I have to be down one less  RB & WR by Tuesday evening. 

If you can trade Hunt and/or Jacobs, that's a good move. But only since you have to cut your roster down. 

As for WR, I'd just cut Gallup. He's definitely behind Lamb and Cooper in the pecking order, and possibly behind Zeke too. I'd hold onto Waddle just because he's an unknown commodity at this point. If he hits or breaks out, you'll regret dropping him. It's unlikely Gallup breaks out or hits big all of a sudden. 

22 hours ago, Rbrown said:

If you can trade Hunt and/or Jacobs, that's a good move. But only since you have to cut your roster down. 

As for WR, I'd just cut Gallup. He's definitely behind Lamb and Cooper in the pecking order, and possibly behind Zeke too. I'd hold onto Waddle just because he's an unknown commodity at this point. If he hits or breaks out, you'll regret dropping him. It's unlikely Gallup breaks out or hits big all of a sudden. 

Here's the thing though. For ANY chance of getting AJ Brown. I think it's going to take Robinson, Sutton & one of Jacobs, Hunt or Edmonds & maybe a 3rd or even 2nd round pick next year. He is VERY bullish on AJ & trust me this guy isn't afraid to make trades. If send 2 WR to get 1 I won't need to cut any. I get what you are saying about Gallup. On DAL he doesn't have good odds of breaking out. However he has seemed to show some talent & if he gets away from DAL he could become more productive. Also could catch a break if Lamb or Cooper go down with injury. 

Edited by FastSteve

I would send out some trades to teams lack depth at a position. I would be willing to trade some of the following players;

Boyd, Sutton, Chark, Gallup, Jacobs( He may be in a RBBC), Mixon( not a fan of him, overrated), Edmonds( I don't think he is their long term plan) 

If you can an upgraded player. Do like a 2 for 1, or 3 for 2, etc. 

I don't see a RB I would want to drop. If I had to it would be Stevenson, He is the only one who is not producing right now.

8 hours ago, zing said:

I would send out some trades to teams lack depth at a position. I would be willing to trade some of the following players;

Boyd, Sutton, Chark, Gallup, Jacobs( He may be in a RBBC), Mixon( not a fan of him, overrated), Edmonds( I don't think he is their long term plan) 

If you can an upgraded player. Do like a 2 for 1, or 3 for 2, etc. 

I don't see a RB I would want to drop. If I had to it would be Stevenson, He is the only one who is not producing right now.

Stevenson actually had a very strong preseason. Something like 5 TD if I recall correctly. And without Robinson included there is no way I'm getting AJ Brown off of him. 

Edited by FastSteve

4 hours ago, FastSteve said:

Stevenson actually had a very strong preseason. Something like 5 TD if I recall correctly. And without Robinson included there is no way I'm getting AJ Brown off of him. 

There is no one else in your league that will trade.

7 hours ago, zing said:

There is no one else in your league that will trade.

AJ Brown is the guy I have my eye on - would be nice to team him up with Tannehill, not rolling Wilson right away. Also I'm strategic in who I trade with. I generally won't trade with the top teami n my division or the top team in the other division. I try to target teams either in the middle or towards the bottom. This way I don't make the top teams I'm trying to catch better & if say I get a R1 pick out of the deal it should be higher up in the draft. 

Edited by FastSteve

49 minutes ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

Is there a TLDR version of the question? Tbh, your posts have way too much info than necessary and it’s hard to weed through. 

Keep in mind Dynasty league

Basically if I don't trade 1 RB & 1 WR by Monday evening of those I listed in initial post I will have cut 1 from each position Tuesday night. Which RB & WR would you cut?

The big maybe is my MIGHT big might be able to wrestle AJ Brown away from current owner with an offer of CHI Robinson, DEN Sutton & 1 of the following 3 RB - LV Jacobs, CLE Hunt, ARI Edmonds. Might take adding in a R2 or R3 pick next year or in 23. Would you make that deal? Or is that too much? In 19 with less than steller QB situation Sutton had 11 double digit games with 6 stud level ones. Robinson is a proven stud/top 10 type of guy but starting to age. If I do get Brown there is the added bonus on doubling up on any TD pass to Brown being I have Tannehill. 

That's the short of it.