[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you see first?

irish

Some are more clear than others. 

Screenshot_20210905-200055_Gallery.jpg

Edited by irish

5 minutes ago, Big John said:

woman looking away.

Same for me, did you see anything else?

30 minutes ago, Big Country said:

First saw woman looking away but pretty quickly also saw the old man with the big nose snoozing

Yup, but it's funny how with the majority of people it's the young woman looking away first. 

If you saw the young woman first, it indicates you are more optimistic, happy and a bit impulsive. If you initially saw the old man in the first picture, it indicates you are more experienced and tend to think critically and see things from all angles. There's not wrong answer — just a different kind of perception.

Edited by irish

The first one I saw the lady looking away first, in part because that was the portion of picture exposed as I scrolled. 

The second I only see a woman looking away, I do see the large head of light hair to the right, but there's no head that goes with it. 

52 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

The first one I saw the lady looking away first, in part because that was the portion of picture exposed as I scrolled. 

The second I only see a woman looking away, I do see the large head of light hair to the right, but there's no head that goes with it. 

It's incredible what your brain does, as there's another image to be seen there and I actually saw that one first. 

21 hours ago, irish said:

It's incredible what your brain does, as there's another image to be seen there and I actually saw that one first. 

And now I see it, as I scrolled up to look again, and I've seen that dual image before and noticed the second image

On 9/5/2021 at 6:43 PM, Big Country said:

First saw woman looking away but pretty quickly also saw the old man with the big nose snoozing

Same

On 9/5/2021 at 7:11 PM, irish said:

Yup, but it's funny how with the majority of people it's the young woman looking away first. 

If you saw the young woman first, it indicates you are more optimistic, happy and a bit impulsive. If you initially saw the old man in the first picture, it indicates you are more experienced and tend to think critically and see things from all angles. There's not wrong answer — just a different kind of perception.

my eyes scan left to right. It gathered and processed that information first.

40 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

What does it mean if you saw a woman with a face on the back of her head?

They might call those mommy issues, like your mom or wife having eyes on the back of her head just waiting for you to screw up, lol. 

4 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Grew up without my mom, so no issues there.

Ouch, well, those create their own issues for sure.  Sorry to hear that.  Not to get personal, but did she pass when you were a baby or very young? Or other?

3 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Other

Again sorry to hear that, that gets even rougher. 

5 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I see a table and nothing else

Amazing, take another look at either side of the table where you'd sit and your legs would go. 

3 minutes ago, irish said:

Amazing, take another look at either side of the table where you'd sit and your legs would go. 

Ok, I see it now. I think the fact that so much of the surrounding screen is light in color males those white figures on either side stand out less.

52 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Ok, I see it now. I think the fact that so much of the surrounding screen is light in color males those white figures on either side stand out less.

Possibly, I think this stuff is really cool. As the peoples' faces were the first thing I saw. 

Just now, irish said:

Possibly, I think this stuff is really cool. As the peoples' faces were the first thing I saw. 

I tend to be overly analytical, and can miss the big picture while focused on minutia. Not sure if that played a part here or not. 

And now that I've seen the faces, I always see them first when I look.