[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A rob/Ridley and Kittle for D. Adams?

Willallenn

1 hour ago, dirtyharry319 said:

I'm on the A Rob & Ridley side.  Not convinced that Adams cam repeat his #'s from 2020 and there are alot of targets in SF...plus SF LOVES to run the ball,  Ridley has a legit shot to the the overall WR1.  A Rob is also a recept machine

I think what he is saying is either Arob and Kittle or, Ridley and Kittle. Not Arob and Ridley 

To the above comment, yes correct a combination of one or the other and Kittle. 

I could give them both, as I do also have Tyreek Hill, but that would be stupid to give up 2 projected top 10s for 1 top 10 WR

For those wondering about how I have this WR core... yes I have low end RB 2s as my starters. Lol

1 hour ago, MacAttak said:

Sooo why not look to upgrade that instead of fishing for Adams?

I like to go high value WR in PPR, and though “hope is not a strat” try to get some RB2 guys and hope to luck out.

last year I had Gurley who kept falling into the end zone, and I picked up Gibson which was basically a waiver of the year type add.