[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick up Lev Bell?

8rattoon

41 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Pretty much zero value. Williams however has RB1 value now 

Terrible advice.  If you have roster space, a motivated and re-energized Bell could be a league-winner.

Or he could suck and you just dump him 3 weeks from now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

He was garbage on the Chiefs and Jets last year. Why would he all of a sudden be even average?

Different scheme.  Not saying he's going to be the Bell of old, but if it's going to happen again, I can see it happening here more than with his stints with the Chiefs or garbage Jets.

• Haha 1

Just now, darin3 said:

Different scheme.  Not saying he's going to be the Bell of old, but if it's going to happen again, I can see it happening here more than with his stints with the Chiefs or garbage Jets.

Stop, you just wanted to disagree with me even though you know you're wrong. Leveon sucked in The Chiefs offense and he'll suck more so in this offensive scheme. 

• Like 1

If you have space on your roster I would grab Bell and see how this plays out. As a Chiefs fan who watched Bell last year he got beat out by Darrell freaking Williams who is at best a Jag type player and Darwin Thompson who we cut this year. Maybe Lamar at QB and a new scheme will better suit his skills but I have my doubts. Defenses can't really stack the box against Mahomes and Co no matter the down and distance, its a great Offense for RBs to excel in (See average RB Damien Williams) yet Bell did not.

If you have a deep bench and want to gamble on a RB nothing wrong with adding guys like Bell, Freeman or Murray. I always have room at the bottom of my roster for a speculative add and will consider the options. I usually prefer to wait for guys to be signed by the team that will give them some opportunity, but Murray is already rostered in our league anyway. 

I think any RB on any NFL team that is a significant part of the offense (1st or 2nd RB to get carries) has some value, and if you don't grab them some other owner will.