[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Race to 1,000,000 honoree

DMD

I've been trying to figure out a way that I can close the entire board system, and then let one person to make the millionth post, and then turn it back on. Sadly, I am unable to do that without probably trashing the entire board and there's no way to actually know who did the millionth post.

But, I'd like to name a person as at least the honorary millionth post. And I tried hard to get him the literal honor:

Big John

No one more deserving. Thanks for being a part of the board Big John! You made it a better place which is NOT something everyone can say.

Salute!

In other news, I'll probably trim some old unused league boards which will drop the tally when I do. I think. But not until after 1,000,000.

6 hours ago, DMD said:

I've been trying to figure out a way that I can close the entire board system, and then let one person to make the millionth post, and then turn it back on. Sadly, I am unable to do that with probably trashing the entire board and there's no way to actually know who did the millionth post.

But, I'd like to name a person as at least the honorary millionth post. And I tried hard to get him the literal honor:

Big John

No one more deserving. Thanks for being a part of the board Big John! You made it a better place which is NOT something everyone can say.

Salute!

In other news, I'll probably trim some old unused league boards which will drop the tally when I do. I think. But not until after 1,000,000.

No lies detected :pc:

Big John is absolutely an MVP