DMD

The Race to 1,000,000 honoree

I've been trying to figure out a way that I can close the entire board system, and then let one person to make the millionth post, and then turn it back on. Sadly, I am unable to do that without probably trashing the entire board and there's no way to actually know who did the millionth post.

But, I'd like to name a person as at least the honorary millionth post. And I tried hard to get him the literal honor:

Big John

No one more deserving. Thanks for being a part of the board Big John! You made it a better place which is NOT something everyone can say.

Salute!

In other news, I'll probably trim some old unused league boards which will drop the tally when I do. I think. But not until after 1,000,000.

Lifetime Achievement Award.

Should have a bronzed typewriter icon and a yellowish-gold jacket, err tube socks.

Edited by Riffraff

Classy!

Congrats Big John!

Completely agreed!  Big John has been a beast here. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

75be68218f16a843e052ff888a88ceb85fa8e3b1.gif

So I’m not the only 40 something that watched Supernatural?

6 hours ago, DMD said:

I've been trying to figure out a way that I can close the entire board system, and then let one person to make the millionth post, and then turn it back on. Sadly, I am unable to do that with probably trashing the entire board and there's no way to actually know who did the millionth post.

But, I'd like to name a person as at least the honorary millionth post. And I tried hard to get him the literal honor:

Big John

No one more deserving. Thanks for being a part of the board Big John! You made it a better place which is NOT something everyone can say.

Salute!

In other news, I'll probably trim some old unused league boards which will drop the tally when I do. I think. But not until after 1,000,000.

No lies detected :pc:

Big John is absolutely an MVP

Don’t really know anything about ya Big John, other than seeing a few posts here and there, but anyone that can get everyone on here that hates each other to agree on the same thing I’d say you’re pretty special and well deserving of the honor.  Congrats 🥳🎉👏

• Like 1

Well deserved John, you've been worth every post. 

Edited by Shaft

Big John deserves honorary post 1, 100, 100, 100,000, and 1 Meeeellion.

Carl ruined post 1.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Take a bow Big John, where are you?? 

Humble as ever

• Thanks 1