[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night Game covid rule reminder

Henry Muto

Just a reminder I will post who plays in Monday night's game and you can put a backup player for your Monday night starter if your player is knocked out from covid (or game is cancelled as unlikely chance that is with vaccine now).

That player must be on your roster at the time of the post you can't post (I will pick up so and so).  If you have no one on your roster that can act as a backup you will still get the chance to do the free waiver pick up if you have no one at the position left to put in (and you had no backup player announced because you didn't do it or you didn't have one) if no team is rostering that player for that game only then he will be dropped.  

If you do have a back up player posted and your guy is knocked out with covid I will make the switch in your lineup at the time he is officially ruled out.

This post must be made before 1 PM for each of your Monday night players to count.  You can edit up until 1 PM ET but do not edit your post after that or it will be void.

Again last year we never had to even use this rule not 1 time but it helps us all feel better about not getting screwed last second.  At least if a player of yours is knocked out Saturday or Sunday with covid and you have no viable option for pick up you are allowed a 1 week free pickup less than 24 hours before the game to also help.