[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help with lineup

FastSteve

Two different league's, short reads each

Partial PPR league

Pass TD -4,  rush/rec TD -6, 1 point for 25 yards passing or 10 yards rush/rec, every 5 catches is 3 points, bonus point for 50+ yard TD plays & also for 100-199 yards rush or rec,  200+ rush/rec will get 5 points. 

It is IDP so there are some points for special teams.

Start RB-2, WR-2, TE-1, Flex-1 can be RB/WR/TE

I am starting RB Mixon, WR Hopkins, CAR Moore, TE WAS Thomas

I need the other RB spot & the flex

My players

RB - ATL M Davis, MIA Gaskin, ARI Edmonds, BAL Tyson Williams (got Dobbins on IR) note 2 QB league M Ryan is 1 of mine & I would double up on any TD pass to Davis

WR - CIN Higgins, JAC Chark, LAC M Williams, PHI J Reagor, note other QB is Herbert so again double up with passes/TD pass to M Williams

TE - MIA M Gesicki

Who is my RB2 & who do I flex from the rest of those players?

League 2

Full PPR, all TD 6, typical point for 25 yards passing, 10 yards rush/rec, IDP so return yards go to individual player

Start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE & 1 flex can be RB/WR/TE

RB I'm starting PIT N Harris & CIN Mixon, TE BAL Andrews

WR is where it gets a little more difficult to decide which of course affects my flex. I am starting CAR Moore. Normally CHI Robinson would be my WR1 but based on last year LAR who still has same guy that held him to 4 for 70 last year. Do I roll Robinson? 

If not my choices are 

WR - CIN Boyd, JAC Chark, MIA Waddle, DEN Sutton

Then for flex what do I do. My player pool for that, of course the above WR

RB - LV Jacobs, ARI Edmonds, CLE Hunt,  lost both Dobbins & Edwards to IR - you think when you have the handcuff you're covered, not my luck.

TE - Ebron

So who is my other starting WR with Moore & who do I flex?

3 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

info overload word salad. 

Too late in the day and 2 drinks too deep to read and interpret and decipher and respond intelligently.  In fact, apologies for even posting this.  it wasnt helpful at all.  

LOL! 

I do try to get to the point as directly as I can but have also found that too often one get asked several questions if when they don't provide full background. 

Anyway, anyone got some thoughts on the questions?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

it's much better for advice giving when you do something like this:
Pick 2: Player A, Player B, Player C, Player D

Pick 1: Player E, Player F, Player G

And then people start asking what's the scoring? Seen it a bunch of times. Someone doesn't include specifics & they get asked a couple of questions before they get an answer. And without the specifics how can people give an accurate answer?

4 minutes ago, FastSteve said:

And then people start asking what's the scoring? Seen it a bunch of times. Someone doesn't include specifics & they get asked a couple of questions before they get an answer. And without the specifics how can people give an accurate answer?

Scoring: 0.5 PPR

Pick 2: Player A, Player B, Player C, Player D

Pick 1: Player E, Player F, Player G

So simple. Yet so difficult for so many.

21 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Rb 2 - Gaskin

Flex - Higgins

Wr 2 - Sutton

Flex - hunt

Thank you. Getting an answer is difficult. I would hazard a guess many people are here because they read Mr Dorey's book & therefore should realize information is king. Yet it seems some want to read no more than 3 sentences. Leaving out information that paints the ENTIRE picture.

Again thanks for the answer. You are one of the people I always look forward to hearing from.