[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OBJ Ruled Out Sunday

League_Champion

2 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

I would tend to think this is just a guy waiting until he’s ready to come back which is understood considering he’s less than a year removed from that injury. It’s his stupid post with the drake song that makes you wonder if there is something more going

People read far too much into those "cryptic" social media posts. And it is usually people who have some beef with the celebrity. The one story I read about that Drake video and his Instagram photo with the cheetah & dogs was basically "time for a change of scenery, same old OBJ."  

I think a lot of famous people just like messing with people, and the "reporters" eat it up and react to it. 

OBJ was a full participant in practice yesterday and on track to to play Sunday. I'm still hearing that is a COULD return not nearly certain at this point. Still early on the week, and he's in a 1PM game Sunday you should be able to wait on that. Not sure I'll have that luxury with Amari Cooper going Monday night.