[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sutton and Jeudy on ww

Faulty Plumbing

Sutton and Jeudy were both dropped.  We play in a 3wr + flex league so having 4 solid WRs is always a goal of mine come playoff time.  

Sutton

I'm not the biggest fan of Sutton and I get Patrick/Hamler are in the mix and maybe more suited to Teddy B,  However, I'm leaning toward placing a 20% bid on ww to acquire him.  What's your outlook on Sutton moving forward and should I pick him up?

Jeudy

I love the player but six weeks feels like an eternity to hold someone especially with no ir spot and a short bench.   Our league mates typically scoop these guys up for the upside (think Drake ww pick up post injury last year or MThomas being drafted relatively high this year)  Would you pick him up now or run the risk of missing out on him?

My team is below and obviously I'm kicking myself for drafting Javonte over Swift as my RB2 stinks.  

How would you advise I pursue the above and if you recommend a move who would you drop?

12 team league, standard scoring, no ir spot

Qb, 2rb, 3wr, flex, te, d

qb hurts

rb: Najee, javonte, jwill (Det), sermon, dillon

Wr: Diggs, Thielen, diontae, Jakobi, Parker, tmarshall

Te: Logan 

Def: Denver

Thanks for the help!  (I'm 0-1 btw)

Edited by Faulty Plumbing

How many team league?  I’m guessing 12 if it’s that hard to come by WR’s?

im in a 12 team, 3 wr + flex league and I have juedy and Gallup.  We do have 1 IR spot but I plan to hold

both of them.  Russell gage and Sammy Watkins are best wr on the waiver and I don’t have confidence in either of them, so I guess it would also depend on who you can get 

Ugh, not sure why team didn’t show in signature. Sorry about that. Here’s squad. Would drop Parker/Marshall for Sutton and or Jeudy.

thoughts on either much appreciated.

12 team league, standard scoring,

Qb, 2rb, 3wr, flex, te, d

qb hurts

rb: Najee, javonte, jwill (Det), sermon, dillon

Wr: Diggs, Thielen, diontae, Jakobi, Parker, tmarshall

Te: Logan 

Def: Denver

thx again!

So I think jeudy is >>>>>>   devante > Terrace.

The former 2 are not going to start for you, they are depth/bench filler.  Break in case of emergency.  Right?

(you have 4 goold WR you cna rotate in week to week) 

Jeudy can be super helpful in the back half of the season when he returns.  There'll be lots of bange dup guys by then, and it'll be just in time for the home stretch.

Jeudy / Marshall.   

I'd do that.  

3 hours ago, Faulty Plumbing said:

Ugh, not sure why team didn’t show in signature. Sorry about that. Here’s squad. Would drop Parker/Marshall for Sutton and or Jeudy.

Could be they are reading forums on a mobile device, one of the guys who has a help thread in this forum mentioned that he does a lot of that from his phone and cannot see signatures.