The Grey Pilgrim

Chandler Jones listed as DL on NFL.com fantasy league??

I notice that C Jones is listed as a DL in my  NFL.com league.  But The Huddle and lists him as a LB.  Wouldn't this be a great pickup as my DL, with him actually playing LB?  Or am I missing something?

Yes, he's probably a good pickup if slotted @ DL.  Though obviously scored his best week of the year already.   

He's an Edge so his value is as a DL. As a LB he's far to inconsistent to rely on. That said, if you think your are going to get MLB/WLB type of tackle production from him you won't. 

That's what I was wondering, Keggerz.  I don't know IDP values well, but you don't think he will continue to outplay other DL's, even though he obviously won't duplicate his week 1 stats?  

Danielle Hunter, Nick Bosa and Maxx Crosby are still available DL's in my league.  Are they better pickups than C Jones?

Thanks for the replies.......

Edited by The Grey Pilgrim

It sounds like the league have very minimal IDP roster/starter requirements.  If transactions are free (don't add to the payout pot), I would consider streaming just based on match ups from week to week.  The fact that Hunter and Bosa are free agents is kind of criminal. 

12 hours ago, Def. said:

It sounds like the league have very minimal IDP roster/starter requirements.  If transactions are free (don't add to the payout pot), I would consider streaming just based on match ups from week to week.  The fact that Hunter and Bosa are free agents is kind of criminal. 

What Def said.