[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs Washington (TNF)

League_Champion

23 minutes ago, Shaft said:

NYG hold NYG to 13 points. If it happens, it won't be because of Was def. The NYGs have talent, but can't pull it together.

That last drive.  In FG range, they call timeout with clock winding down, then get a delay after the timeout, and then get sacked.  Out of FG range.

Ugly.

37 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

That last drive.  In FG range, they call timeout with clock winding down, then get a delay after the timeout, and then get sacked.  Out of FG range.

Ugly.

That's the best word to describe it, it's extremely frustrating to watch. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MacAttak said:

McKissic getting more work in this game. Not that I’m complaining since I’m playing against him this week but interesting. 

Hoping they just had him in for the 2 minute offense. Same thing happened to me last week when Gainwell vultured a TD from Sanders and cost me the game. 

Edited by rajncajn
  • Sad 1

Washington scored on that last drive before the half anyhow. But if they're not gonna use replay correctly, why have it?  McKissic had easily and clearly gotten the 1st down earlier in the drive and yet the reviewed it and said no. Crazy!

13 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I thought Washington had a good defense?  They're making Jones look like an all pro 

Agreed and Jones sucks. The Giants' o line is bad and the WFT's d line is supposed to be great, yet Jones has time. 

Edited by irish

1 minute ago, Shaft said:

Like I said, the Giants beat themselves. 

Yup, glad I took Washington.