Red Storm

Jacobs OUT, now what?

Part1) So with Jacobs ruled out, which of the following players to put in at flex:

Chase

Kirk

Sutton

Murray

Part 2) I picked up Jeff Wilson and placed him in my IR slot early in the week.  With Jacobs out, do I drop Wilson in favor of Jacobs and then pick up another player?

Thoughts?

I would not drop Wilson yet as I cannot believe there would be anyone better available at this point via waivers.  Of the 4 players, I would put Kirk in.  He plays for the most explosive and productive offense (Arizona vs Cinci, Denver, Baltimore)

I would play Chase and who would be available on the wire?  Unless it is someone you can use now I would probably keep Wilson.

2 hours ago, Red Storm said:

Best available:

Singletary

Hyde

Patterson

Dallas

I would rather drop Johnson and pick up Singletary.

If I had a Johnson to drop that may be an option. It basically comes down to plugging in Chase and do I hold onto Wilson or drop him for singletary. 

1 minute ago, Red Storm said:

If I had a Johnson to drop that may be an option. It basically comes down to plugging in Chase and do I hold onto Wilson or drop him for singletary. 

Who is the D Johnson you have in your team list?

I would still hold onto Wilson.  The RB you mention are probably never start for you anyway.

I agree with Chase, it’s obvious after week one that Burrow is going to feed him early and often 

Singletary was picked up by someone else.guess I will roll with chase. 

looks like Wilson is wasting a spot. If I didn’t have to wait 5 for weeks I would hold him. Chances someone else grabs him in our league are slim so I could get him next week. 

thoughts?