Sign in to follow this  
Shorttynaz

Week 2 Milk Carton

Recommended Posts

I know the early games are done, but dafuq was Kamara and/or J Taylor this week?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, awahl63 said:

Ridley?

 

Cooper?

 

Henry?

 

My whole team.  

Aren't they all playing during 4 o'clock?  Unless you mean Hunter. 

Edited by irish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Brown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big John said:

A Brown

Yes, AJ Brown.  C'mon man!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Both Browns. AJ and Antonio. I also have Marquise so I have 3 Brown receivers 

Racist!  :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Guess I'll have to pick up James White so nobody suspects anything 

 

🤣 

 

That's fantastic!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Both Browns. AJ and Antonio. I also have Marquise so I have 3 Brown receivers 

Do you have the Browns DST? Don't forget John Brown! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kareem Hunt, Amari Cooper and Tyler Higbee.  Luckily my opponent had Kamara, AB, Landry, and Everett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Finn5033 said:

Kittle has been very disappointing 

 

Yup, just traded for him in a dynasty league and am starting to regret it.  He's talented as all get-up and you gotta think he'll eventually start getting more involved, but so far it's been a disappointing couple of weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SeductiveNun said:

Add Goedert to that list. 

Afraid this is going to be common, TD or bust. Just holding him hoping that they trade Ertz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, darin3 said:

 

Yup, just traded for him in a dynasty league and am starting to regret it.  He's talented as all get-up and you gotta think he'll eventually start getting more involved, but so far it's been a disappointing couple of weeks.

 

5 hours ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

Afraid this is going to be common, TD or bust. Just holding him hoping that they trade Ertz.

Seems to me TE is just a wasteland outside of the top few guys. There is zero on the waiver wire in my 10 team league. The jewel that can be found there is Dalton Knox. It is great if you have Hock, Waller, or Kelce, otherwise very mediocre. We will see if guys like Mandrews, and Logan Thomas or even Goedert get it going. 

Edited by purplemonster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

 

Seems to me TE is just a wasteland outside of the top few guys. There is zero on the waiver wire in my 10 team league. The jewel that can be found there is Dalton Knox. It is great if you have Hock, Waller, or Kelce, otherwise very mediocre. We will see if guys like Mandrews, and Logan Thomas or even Goedert get it going. 

 

Yeah but that's the thing.... Kittle WAS one of those "top few guys".  But as of Week 2 of 2021, he's average at best.  Andrews is going to get better.  The more Lamar runs, the more the middle of the field is going to be open.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, darin3 said:

 

Yeah but that's the thing.... Kittle WAS one of those "top few guys".  But as of Week 2 of 2021, he's average at best.  Andrews is going to get better.  The more Lamar runs, the more the middle of the field is going to be open.  

Kittle is definitely one of them. SF is all over the place for fantasy right now. I don't know what to make of them until they settle into some sort of identity. It could be a one game blip because they needed Kittle in to block against the Eagles, not really clear to me. He's too good to be throwing blocks all day long though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Kittle is definitely one of them. SF is all over the place for fantasy right now. I don't know what to make of them until they settle into some sort of identity. It could be a one game blip because they needed Kittle in to block against the Eagles, not really clear to me. He's too good to be throwing blocks all day long though 

This is what I’m hoping as well. He is way too good to not be utilized more. He was a free keeper for me so it’s not the end of the world. I chose to keep him over James Robinson and DK Metcalf. I still feel ok about it assuming his production picks up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Finn5033 said:

This is what I’m hoping as well. He is way too good to not be utilized more. He was a free keeper for me so it’s not the end of the world. I chose to keep him over James Robinson and DK Metcalf. I still feel ok about it assuming his production picks up

He played 70 snaps that last Eagles game. I think he will be fine. Maybe not Kelce numbers but I think last week was an anomaly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.