[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Aiyuk for LVR defense?

Shorttynaz

10-team PPR and I'm looking at picking up the Raiders D for a 1-week spot start, but I can't find anyone I really want to drop.  

I have started the season 0-2, but go figure - I'm leading in points by already 67 after just two weeks.  In two games I've lost by a total of 3 points, frustrating for sure, but it's early.  This week I'm going up against one of the only two remaining 2-0 teams, and I'm already tired of losing.  My question is, I have the RAMS defense, and I'm not getting the warm and fuzzies about starting them against Brady and the Bucs.  The RAIDERS defense has looked pretty good these past two weeks and I'd much rather start them against Miami and that clownshow there, but who do I drop?  

Team below - starters in bold

QB (1):  Kyler Murray

RB (2):  Alvin Kamara, Jonathan Taylor, Ty'Son Williams, Zack Moss, Nyheim Hines, Kenneth Gainwell

WR (3 + Flex):  A.J. Brown, Chris Godwin, DJ Moore, Tee Higgins, Brandon Aiyuk, Rondale Moore, Will Fuller (IR spot #1), Michael Gallup (IR spot #2)

TE (1):  T.J. Hockenson

PK (1):  Daniel Carlson

DST (1):  Rams, (and potentially Raiders - just this week)

Dropping Fuller or Gallup would make more sense, but that doesn't free up an active roster spot for me to pickup the Raiders and make them active.  I'd be over the active players limit by 1.  The only other player I could see dropping is Kenneth Gainwell, but the RB corp on the FA wire is already paper thin - there's literally NOTHING out there if I needed one in a pinch.