Gifted_04

Trading Lamar and Tyler Boyd.

Recommended Posts

I'm 0-3 and thinking of trying change up things I'm looking to trade Lamar and my 3rd wr for a top RB or Wr. Like Hopkins or Chubbs. What u think team just under performing by a few points.

Screenshot_20210928-180343_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20210928-180349_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gifted_04 said:

12 team PPR

 

Thats a decent team for 12 teams.  Your rb2 and wr3 are a little weak but you have a good bench

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand the impulse, but I feel like it would be a mistake to get rid of Lamar. I don't see you getting am RB1 for what you are offering, and the upgrade at WR would likely not offset the loss of points at QB. Lamar is leading the team is rushing, and, while his ceiling may not what is what the season before last, he can be counted on on terms of floor.

 

I feel like making a move for a J Rob type player could strengthen your team without costing the world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

 

Thats a decent team for 12 teams.  Your rb2 and wr3 are a little weak but you have a good bench

I feel like upgrading for another WR 1 would set me up to make a push. Or adding a RB an ppl will bite on Lamar. I've lost 3 gms by a total of 20points. Just thinking that Teddy or Derek Carr could offset those Lamar points in gaining another top earner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BDav12 said:

I understand the impulse, but I feel like it would be a mistake to get rid of Lamar. I don't see you getting am RB1 for what you are offering, and the upgrade at WR would likely not offset the loss of points at QB. Lamar is leading the team is rushing, and, while his ceiling may not what is what the season before last, he can be counted on on terms of floor.

 

I feel like making a move for a J Rob type player could strengthen your team without costing the world

Also Lamar is Lamar and we are in a keeper league I can't keep him but if I trade him they can keep him in the 5th for the next 3 yrs. That's a good trade off to recieve a top tier earner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. I'm officially out of my depth here. Lol. I do agree that your team is not shabby for 12 team though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BDav12 said:

Ok. I'm officially out of my depth here. Lol. I do agree that your team is not shabby for 12 team though

Thanks I just hate loosing because 1 or 2 ppl don't punch the clock for work each week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.