Recommended Posts

So on my bench I have DJ Chark, (out for the season) JuJu , Emanuel Sanders, or Cordelle Patterson? Who do I play?? I would usually play JUJU in this situation but ben has been stinking. Then Sanders shows up like I know he can. He's a star and now has Allen to throw. BUT I feel crazy and I'm thinking about starting Patterson!! What do you guys think?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

 

This 

Everyone thinks Sanders huh? I was leaning JuJu now because Claypool may be out. Plus JuJu gets alot of targets. I wasn't gonna start Sanders until I see another game this week like I did last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2021 at 10:42 PM, 8rattoon said:

Patterson.

I was leaning to this because Washinton D has been horrible. And even if they are up or down he is involved heavily. Honestly I don't think I will go wrong with any of the three to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

I was leaning to this because Washinton D has been horrible. And even if they are up or down he is involved heavily. Honestly I don't think I will go wrong with any of the three to be honest.

Agreed, they're all good choices. I just think ATL could win this game, and CPatt has a steady floor due to manufactured touches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 8rattoon said:

Agreed, they're all good choices. I just think ATL could win this game, and CPatt has a steady floor due to manufactured touches.

He does have a steady floor of 16 points I think he takes over more of the goal line work which is nice.....I have JUJU in right now I'll see how I feel around 11am!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 8rattoon said:

Agreed, they're all good choices. I just think ATL could win this game, and CPatt has a steady floor due to manufactured touches.

Damn!!!! Why didn't I start Patterson!!! I have JUJU in!!! Oh well I think going forward Patterson is a must start. Thankfully I should still win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Damn!!!! Why didn't I start Patterson!!! I have JUJU in!!! Oh well I think going forward Patterson is a must start. Thankfully I should still win.

 

I cant believe how little work the eagles give sanders 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Damn!!!! Why didn't I start Patterson!!! I have JUJU in!!! Oh well I think going forward Patterson is a must start. Thankfully I should still win.

If it makes you feel better I benched him, too...wasn't going to start him over Zeke or Monty and he doesn't have WR eligibility on ESPN. Should still win though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 8rattoon said:

If it makes you feel better I benched him, too...wasn't going to start him over Zeke or Monty and he doesn't have WR eligibility on ESPN. Should still win though. 

I know I started JuJu instead of him....going forward he is a must start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.