[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ty'son Williams

Loungin834

In the same boat. The Ravens must know better but to me there's no way he's worse than Freeman or Bell. Perhaps his pass blocking (or lack thereof) was a factor but if anything the team could use him on Special Teams. Either way. I'm keeping him until more news comes out from the camp. We should know more no later than Thursday. 

• Thanks 1

Some more info (possible reason) why TySon was inactive.  

https://ebonybird.com/2021/10/02/ravens-tyson-williams-healthy-scratch/

He may have a higher average yd/att but the coaches see something else. Sounds like it isn't blocking as he grades well there, way better than Murray who was the lead rusher. The author like many here thinks it is outrageous that he was not the lead back, let alone inactive. 

I think some just like the undrafted rookie free agent catapults to starting role and carries fantasy teams to championships storyline too much, and cannot accept that those in charge are making a wise educated decisions (too many fans think they know more than most coaches/GMs). 

• Thanks 1

I’m dropping, but that’s bc guys like Damien, Perine, Gianwell and mckissic are out there as well as Knox and Schultz  (TE) and I have latavius Murray as well.  Can devote 2 bench spots to the Balt backfield mess, especially while holding juedy and Gallup with only 1 IR spot

• Thanks 1

He was dropped for Gainwell in my league, where we have a very deep bench (start 9 bench 9). Hard to see him having value going forward. Doubt they're holding him for the end of the season, if he's truly the best back he'd be playing now ensuring the best possible record for playoff positioning. 

• Thanks 1