[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Urban Meyer

buddahj

2 hours ago, Brentastic said:

Social media is not the problem.  Our government and mainstream media are far more culpable.  I'm not saying social media is a good thing, it's just not as harmful to our society as big government and the propaganda machine we call the media.

Ah, but social media IS the problem, along with the mainstream media and the govt.

I liked your previous post though 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Brentastic said:

Everyone saying he needs to be fired. Everyone piling on about how terrible he is even though nobody on here knows him.  I'm not pretending anything. Tens of millions Americans frequent bars and enjoy the night life.  What basic standard of behavior did he not live up to in your eyes, oh master of everything that is right and wrong in this world?

I've never been married, a 57 year old bachelor, but I kind of thing being faithful to your spouse is important. And I don't get the impression that many American care based on lots of responses here and other stuff I've heard from married friends who feel like their life is some forced purgatory. 

I've been to bars, I drink and do other stuff that some may not think is OK. So now I am not perfect, I just feel that far too often people dismiss other behavior with some "we don't all have the same standards", I guess people who have sex with children, beat their spouses and kids and do other horrible things are just "different". 

6 hours ago, Brentastic said:

You're still a massive putz, I see.  What's it like living like you're still in high school when you're like what? 50+ by now.  What a life!!

And you are still a legend in your own mind. Same ole enchilada, same ole loser.

3 hours ago, gilthorp said:

And you are still a legend in your own mind. Same ole enchilada, same ole loser.

You still live near Chicago?  I'd be happy to have this discussion in person.  We don't need to clutter this board with personal nonsense.  But I would LOVE to meet you in person to discuss our differences. 

1 hour ago, Brentastic said:

You still live near Chicago?  I'd be happy to have this discussion in person.  We don't need to clutter this board with personal nonsense.  But I would LOVE to meet you in person to discuss our differences. 

ATAP

1 hour ago, gilthorp said:

All this zen masking pent up anger. What an absolute train wreck. 

I just keep it 100 all the time. I don’t sugar coat and I don’t comply to my master’s wishes like the sychophant you are. Sorry, not sorry.

Society has hit an absurd level of obediency and compliance. Compliance to other humans who do not, cannot and will not provide anything positive to society. My passion and intolerance for tyranny will only get stronger. And my disgust for those of you who are too scared to face the harsh reality and who continue to  support/comply with tyranny will grow stronger as well. 

We live in an era of hyperbole like the poster above easily demonstrated with his exaggerated “pop you in the grill” background. I did say that ONE time and that was probably 15-20 years ago. How do you react when dozens of people pile on just because you’re saying something people don’t agree with. Anyone with dignity and passion would react similarly. I don’t claim to be perfect. I only claim that I’m in a constant search for truth. That’s what I write many of my so gs about and that’s how I live my life. 100% real all the time. No fluff. No b.s.

Back then I was ridiculed by many with little to no supporters, all because I was predicting a depression and subsequent stock market crash because of my knowledge and understanding of fractional reserve banking. I was talking about econmic freedom and the evils of central banking way before anyone in the main stream was talking about it. It turns out I was dead right. I was right about how money works, how fractional reserve banking decreases all of our purchasing power, how a dollar gets devalued... I said all that stuff over 10 years ago on those these forums before it was common knowledge and got ridiculed, shamed and piled on by a bunch of entitled white dudes making 6 figures a year. Today if you talk to almost anyone who is into cryptocurrency, that banking knowledge I was so highly criticized for is pretty much common knowledge and even among finance people in general. 

In many ways I haven’t changed. I’m still a complex individual who has endured great traumas and I’m still surviving, thriving and fighting tyranny daily. We all have trauma and I’m not trying to say mine is worse than anyone elses.

What I am saying is: WHY DO YOU CARE? WHY COMMENT? WHAT THE F ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT OTHER THAN ACT LIKE A TEENAGE GIRL ON A MESSAGE BOARD?

At least my posts have good intentions. What do you bring to the table? 

23 hours ago, gilthorp said:

Train wreck can type a soliloquy every post. More pathetictastic than ever.

At least I don’t act like a teenage girl in my 50s. I’ll take “train wreck”and wear it as a badge of honor. 

Anytime you want to discuss in person I’ll be here. But you’re just a coward who slings insults from a computer. Same as it ever was.