[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon activated for Sunday's game

League_Champion

1 minute ago, Finn5033 said:

Wow, I guess that shows you how they feel about their WR’s besides Hill

But which if any WRs who are normally active will be inactive for the Chiefs. The pecking order is something like Hardman, Robinson, Pringle.  Hardman and Robinson both see about 65% of snaps (85% for Hill) and less than 30% for Pringle. WR4 is Marcus Kemp who has had 16 offensive snaps (6%). 

Is Pringle going to be inactive? He doesn't do a ton on special teams (about 25% snaps to Kemps 80%) so I'd think that is more likely than Kemp. 

I see that LC stated "he's getting the start" I presume he simply meant he's on the active roster, I doubt he is considered a starter, or has more offensive snaps than Hardman or Robinson, one of whom is usually considered the starter. Sorry I know its a worthless stat on PFR site, as it relates to players on the field for the first play by that unit, so if you line up with in a 22 formation (2RB, 2TE) only 1WR is considered a starter. 

12 hours ago, gilthorp said:

It's like a 99-1 shot in a horse race. KC and Mahomes may bring that down to 50-1, but I just can't see how he is a speculative buy in anything but the deepest of leagues.

I knew he'd be added in our league, we start 9 and have 9 bench spots, with many teams not carrying a backup K/D and and usually a backup QB/TE, leaves 7 slots for RB/WR depth, sleepers, and can easily stash injured or speculative players like this. But with byes coming up I'd rather have known commodities that can contribute some value than a speculative guy like that. 

33 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I knew he'd be added in our league, we start 9 and have 9 bench spots, with many teams not carrying a backup K/D and and usually a backup QB/TE, leaves 7 slots for RB/WR depth, sleepers, and can easily stash injured or speculative players like this. But with byes coming up I'd rather have known commodities that can contribute some value than a speculative guy like that. 

I took a poop on Gordon early but I'm starting to think that there's something here. Gordon opposite of Tyreek Hill, I'm intrigued a little, just a little. 

9 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I took a poop on Gordon early but I'm starting to think that there's something here. Gordon opposite of Tyreek Hill, I'm intrigued a little, just a little. 

I'll admit I am falling for it.  A little more than a little intrigued.  

There's this nagging little voice that keeps telling me to GRAB both Jgordon and ESanders now.  I havent.    Yet. 

26 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

You can go to the same meetings as Josh Gordon. Hi I'm Josh Gordon and I have a drug problem. Hi I'm League champion I have a Josh Gordon problem

:pc: so you remember the language filter changing Marijuana to Gordon?

• Like 1