Sign in to follow this  
Tank2125

D.Adams trade got Vetoed

Either the league or the commish vetoed trade with me giving away Lockett & AB for Adams…

need some advice on what other player makes sense to throw in trade to get it passed, here is my roster 

Dak

Zeke,CMC, Gibson, Hubbard, Moss, Tyson and Damien Williams

DJ, Lockett, AB, Sutton

Hockenson 

Cardinals, Broncos 

Locket is a top 20wr in fantasy and AB has been looking well when healthy.  I wouldn't see any problems with approving this.

1 minute ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

I would look for a new league. I guess you need to ask the commish who to throw in, not us.

Good advice, first determine who vetoed it then try and figure out (from them) why, and what would be allowed.

Personally as a co-commish for over 25 years we would not veto this, in fact we have never stopped a trade except one time when we were concerned about the owners health causing a bad trade. (After some people spoke with that owner and gave us feedback we allowed it.) If the league allows vetoes, then its always possible that no matter what you do it is vetoed, because enough owners don't want teams to improve. 

I agree with everyone else. While you "won" the trade, it is in no way an exploitation situation. That veto is BS

Sorry that, in my feelings, I didn't answer your question. LOL

59 minutes ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

I would look for a new league. I guess you need to ask the commish who to throw in, not us.

This.  Realistic trade that has no business getting vetoed