[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zack Moss is underrated.

FinishTheDrill

Great matchup, guy is the current # 25 rb in terms of fantasy points in weeks 1-4, but he's averaging 14 points per game (1/2ppr) over his 3 games played, which puts at #10 in average fantasy points per game. 

Would you consider he's been as productive as Chubb, Barkely, Mixon, and Kamara?  Because he has been.

Underrated.  You hear nest to nothing about him because the Bills are a pass-first O.  But they are also good, and their D is good, so they know how to maintain a lead and manage a game, and that means Moss gets touches.  

Not selling anything, just wondering if I am way off base (I'm not) or if anyone has any insight into why he is so under-discussed & flies under the radar.  Or, did i already explain why?

Moss.  

Thoughts?

Edited by FinishTheDrill

Not sure either, I agree with your analysis, not sure if I should be starting him over some other options like Antonio Brown, Corey Davis, Marquise Brown in 0.5 PPR.  Side note, this was one of the worst calls of the year when I saw multiple 'experts' recommending people drop him after a non-injury scratch in Game 1, we didn't even know the reasons why. A lot of people dropped him early because of that.  

20 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Not sure either, I agree with your analysis, not sure if I should be starting him over some other options like Antonio Brown, Corey Davis, Marquise Brown in 0.5 PPR.  Side note, this was one of the worst calls of the year when I saw multiple 'experts' recommending people drop him after a non-injury scratch in Game 1, we didn't even know the reasons why. A lot of people dropped him early because of that.  

Yyyyyyep.

He cleared waivers for 3 weeks.  I made some room and picked him up as a FA.  Its crazy.  Everyone was jumping on the EliMitchel Latavius, Gainwell Cordarelle (ok, that worked out!) etc bandwagons.  Hence my comment that ole Mossy is underrated.   

I think he is. 

2 hours ago, gilthorp said:

TD dependent guy. Good hold for playoff time though. I dropped him for Gainwell but have Sanders so I am OK with it.

I am sorry Gil, but I do not like that move at all. I would have dropped Sanders to pick up Moss. But that's just my gut talking. 

5 hours ago, heehawks said:

I am sorry Gil, but I do not like that move at all. I would have dropped Sanders to pick up Moss. But that's just my gut talking. 

Its a bit of a topic drift, but what the heck.   Looking forward, I would slightly prefer a rising Gainwell and Moss over a declining Miles.  

1 hour ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

I’ll take a TD dependent player on the highest scoring offense.

it all depends upon your expectations for him.  in ppr:

week 2: 8/26/2 td rushing; 2/8 rec= 15.4

week 3: 13/60 rushing; 3/31/1 rec= 18

week 4: 14/61/1= 12

week 5: 11/37; 3/55= 12.2

not bad at all, but i have a hard time seeing him finishing with 16 tds.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2021 at 8:05 AM, FinishTheDrill said:

Looking forward, I would slightly prefer a rising Gainwell and Moss over a declining Miles.  

That didnt age well wrt gainwell / miles.  

1fastdoc, I agree.  I need some good stuff from Moss to compensate for the utter dumpster fire that is Sam Darnold at QB.

1 hour ago, FinishTheDrill said:

That didnt age well wrt gainwell / miles.  

1fastdoc, I agree.  I need some good stuff from Moss to compensate for the utter dumpster fire that is Sam Darnold at QB.

Hey man, I started Herbert for the first time since week 1. I'd trade you if it was possible 

• Haha 1