[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

POST YOUR ROSTER

oG1KeNoBi

1 hour ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

League #2: Ok with the no trade, then that's just on you being vigilant on the WW which it seems you have been if you have Patterson. That being said, I really like that team, especially your WRs considering you have Henry as your RB1. If you can't trade, then I'd try and see if Wilson Jr. is available on the WW. May be worth a pick-up.

League #1: just looked at your RBs and you have J Wilson which leads me to believe he's unavailable in your other 'no-trade' league. I like Hendo a lot and honestly they just need to feed the ball more to Swift, whether that's through the air or on the ground. Obviously the 14 team is deeeeep, so your starters are actually pretty solid 👌 AJ Brown has to get it going at some point (sooner than later), especially with Julio out this week. Who's on your WW for WRs out of curiosity? Just a little thin at that position? Any other defense available this week? Not sure I like the Colts on Monday night vs Jackson.

Waiver wire includes Rashod Bateman, Curtis Samuel, and Kadarius Toney, all of whom I'm considering.  Sort of waiting to see if Mixon plays, 'cause if he does, dropping Perine is probably best choice.  But that league has a stupid 20-transaction limit, so one has to be a bit calculated with waiver moves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RMS@1 said:

10 Team 1pt PPR

Start 1qb 2 rb 2wr 1te 1 flex(

qb- Rodgers, Hurts

RB’s - Zeke Cook CEH D Williams Mattison

WR’s- T Hill Jefferson Ridley Chase Shenault

TE Hockenson

Def Vikings 

K Prater

Tempting to start Hurts tomorrow. I like Cincinnati's defense at home, even against A-Rod. Good options for QB though. 

Not sure how you got both Zeke AND Cook but props for having both, even in a 10 team league. The fact you have CEH as your 3rd option is pretty amazing. 

Ok now I REALLY don't understand how you got all these players after looking at your WRs 😂😂. Hill & Jefferson are great starters and believe Chase will have a great game as well.

Nicely done with Hock as your TE.

So you have 1st world problems which are the best to have.... and that's just to figure out who to start over who based on match-ups. 

Best team I've seen put together, even for a 10 person league 👍👍👍

3 minutes ago, seh0872 said:

Waiver wire includes Rashod Bateman, Curtis Samuel, and Kadarius Toney, all of whom I'm considering.  Sort of waiting to see if Mixon plays, 'cause if he does, dropping Perine is probably best choice.  But that league has a stupid 20-transaction limit, so one has to be a bit calculated with waiver moves.

I have Bateman stashed so I'm personally hoping he emerges sooner than later. I think people will go for Samuel after this weekend. Lattimore will shadow McLaurin (I still have to start him) which leaves more targets for Samuel with Logan Thomas out. 

12 minutes ago, Winningisfun75 said:

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR,  Flex, tight end, kicker defense

Wilson is out, now starting S. Darnold

WR- T. Hill, M. Evans(H. Renfrow, Q. Cephus), 

RB- James Conner, A. Gibson, C. Carson, J. Williams, S. Perine,

Flex- A. Thielen

Tight End- D. Knox

Kicker-B. McManus

Defense-New England

Good to have Darnold as your back-up considering his numbers have been those of a QB1 so far.

The fact you're flexing Thielen is amazing. Good to have 3 really solid WRs to start. Renfrow as a BYE week fill-in is nice considering his floor.

A little weak at RB. Definitely keep going with Gibson even with the not-so-great match-up this week. At the end of the day, it might serve you better to offer a trade with Mike Evans + Carson to get yourself a solid RB1 

Knox should have a nice day against KC!

16-team redraft, no-ppr, QB-RB-2WR-2Flex-TE-DST-K

Record: 3-1 (left tons of points on the bench in Week1 and lost to high score of the week)

QB: Mahomes, Ryan

RB: Henry, Mattison, Hasty, McNichols

WR: Evans, AJ Brown, Lockett, Deebo, Chark(inj), AJ Green, Crowder, etc

TE: Cook

K:Gay

DST: AZ

Yep, got no RB depth whatsoever, but I have a Dalvin Cook voodoo doll.

42 minutes ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

Record: 3-1 (left tons of points on the bench in Week1 and lost to high score of the week)

No RB depth, sure... but you're the first league I've seen set up this way in which RB depth isn't of that much importance. Would you ever sit Henry based on a match-up? Absolutely not. So baring injury, you only won't use him during his BYE week. That being said, I would at least try and grab Wilson Jr off the WW if available. Being a 16 team league, not sure he will be. You have 4 WRs available that are worth starting in your 2 WR and 2 FLEX spots. Plus Crowder is underrated. I'd say start him but you probably already started Lockett this week.

And I like Cook at TE.

For a 16 team league, it makes sense you are 3-1 and possibly could be 4-0. 

12-team .5PPR Superflex, start QB-2RB-3WR-TE-Flex-Sflex-DST

QB: Jackson, Cousins, Goff

RB: Henry, Jamaal Williams, Murray, Gainwell, Mattison

WR: Ridley, ARob, DJ Moore, Meyers, M Thomas (IR)

TE: Gesicki, Cook

DST: Tampa

Currently 2-2, and would be 3-1 if I hadn't started the ONLY flex option that didn't score me enough to win in week 3.

Already lost Edwards and Mostert for the year, so my RB depth is obviously hurting. Would have great WRs if Ridley and Arob weren't such huge busts! Just waiting for the next big RB injury so that I can spend a lot of FAAB on the backup. Also hoping Thomas' return bolsters my team's playoff chances. 

56 minutes ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

Please, attack that doll with vigor tonight! Aim for the ankle.

5 minutes ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

No RB depth, sure... but you're the first league I've seen set up this way in which RB depth isn't of that much importance. Would you ever sit Henry based on a match-up? Absolutely not. So baring injury, you only won't use him during his BYE week. That being said, I would at least try and grab Wilson Jr off the WW if available. Being a 16 team league, not sure he will be. You have 4 WRs available that are worth starting in your 2 WR and 2 FLEX spots. Plus Crowder is underrated. I'd say start him but you probably already started Lockett this week.

And I like Cook at TE.

For a 16 team league, it makes sense you are 3-1 and possibly could be 4-0. 

Yeah, we purposely set it up so teams can have a run-n-shoot or a wishbone offense if they choose to. It allows for more flexibility in managing your team. 

RBs are still gold so, no, Jeff Wilson is not available. Only a handful of 3rd string RB/WR are available … and maybe an injured player like Tarik Cohen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

10 Team 1pt PPR

Start 1qb 2 rb 2wr 1te 1 flex(

qb- Rodgers, Hurts

RB’s - Zeke Cook CEH D Williams Mattison

WR’s- T Hill Jefferson Ridley Chase Shenault

TE Hockenson

Def Vikings 

K Prater

I actually wouldn't mess with this team, as it seems well balanced. Since it's a 2 wr league, you could try to trade a wr to upgrade CEH or add RB depth, but I like your chances this year

10 hours ago, BDav12 said:

I actually wouldn't mess with this team, as it seems well balanced. Since it's a 2 wr league, you could try to trade a wr to upgrade CEH or add RB depth, but I like your chances this year

I have Montgomery and Michael Thomas on IR spots as well

On 10/9/2021 at 5:19 PM, 8rattoon said:

12-team .5PPR Superflex, start QB-2RB-3WR-TE-Flex-Sflex-DST

QB: Jackson, Cousins, Goff

RB: Henry, Jamaal Williams, Murray, Gainwell, Mattison

WR: Ridley, ARob, DJ Moore, Meyers, M Thomas (IR)

TE: Gesicki, Cook

DST: Tampa

Currently 2-2, and would be 3-1 if I hadn't started the ONLY flex option that didn't score me enough to win in week 3.

Already lost Edwards and Mostert for the year, so my RB depth is obviously hurting. Would have great WRs if Ridley and Arob weren't such huge busts! Just waiting for the next big RB injury so that I can spend a lot of FAAB on the backup. Also hoping Thomas' return bolsters my team's playoff chances. 

Sorry didn't see this one. Is this still your roster?

12 team PPR

1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, 1K, 1D/ST

STARTING in week 6

QB: Heinicke, Wilson

RB: Ekeler, Patterson, Fournette, Mitchell, Collins, D Williams (KC)

WR: McLaurin, Cooks, Shenault, Waddle

TE: Kelce, Knox

K: Succop

D/ST: Stream weekly, Bengals

IR: Jeudy 

Someone dropped Russ so I picked him up to stash. Do I make a trade for a stable QB ROS or stream until Russ gets back? Do I keep Knox or try to move him to upgrade somewhere else? McLaurin came up as questionable yesterday. Thinking of starting either Shenault or Waddle this week or maybe even picking up DeAndre Carter. All input is appreciated. 

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

10 team 1 pt.  PPR

QB's Murray & Hurts

RB's  Najee, Ekeler, Chubb(IR), Montgomery, Gilbert,

WR's  Hopkins, Tyreek,  Ridley, Jeudy, Toney, Julio

TE's  Ertz, Knox

Kicker:  McManus

Def:   Bills

I made 4 trades in the last week.  I traded Zeke for Chubb and Murray ( he had no rb's of value)

I traded Gibson, Hock and Emmanuel Sanders for Najee and DHop.

I trade Cook and Mattison for Ekeler and Ridley ( he is 0-5 and desperate which I always look for)

Edited by RMS@1

League #1

.5 PPR

1 pt 10 yrds rush/15 yrds rec/50 yrds passing

6 pt TD pass

QB Justin Herbert

WR Devante Adams, AJ Brown, Tee Higgins

RB Derrick Henry, D. Montgomery, Darrel Williams, Khalil Herbert, A. Mattison, Miles Sanders, Eli Mitchell

TE Gronk, Kyle Pitts, Zach Ertz

K Prater

Def Panthers, Colts

Edited by Asp1980

League #2

.1 PPR

1pt 10 yrds rush & rec/25 yrds pass

5 pt TD Pass

QB Hurts, Winston

WR Stefon Diggs, Justin Jefferson, Mike Evans, DeVonta Smith, Hollywood Brown

RB Alvin Kamara, James Robinson, Zack Moss, Damien Williams, Khalil Herbert, Michael Carter

TE Hockinson

K Bass

Def Bengals

IDP Devin White