[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bills vs Chiefs (SNF)

League_Champion

I need Allen, Hardman and Knox to go chill poolside with some nice beverages. 

1 hour ago, irish said:

I need Allen, Hardman and Knox to go chill poolside with some nice beverages. 

Well, there goes that idea. 

Just now, Big John said:

CEH to the locker room.

Yeah and doesn't look good. Limping badly. 

55 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Agree, something is very wrong in KC. 

It’s called defense, as in KC doesn’t have one. Doesn’t help that they were missing their best DE and CB but they’ve been getting torched all year. Not trying to be a smart ash

Edited by Jaxfactor904

I haven't seen enough Chiefs games but I agree with the announcers they played 2 deep safeties to try to limit Tyreek's big plays and didn't blitz Mahomes much. He's too elusive and too good on the run and makes you pay. They barely try to run and it wasn't very effective when they did, their short passing game is essentially their run game. At least what I saw which may be skewed some bc they were playing from behind. Mahomes pick 6 wasn't his fault.  The other INT was just a great play by the defender with a bit of a lucky bounce. He was off lore than usual but conditions were pretty terrible. It was their D which was giving up too many chunk plays. 

It was a good game plan for the Bills, but it also required the horses. If you are only going to rush 4 you need to get some pressure and they could still do it, not every team can. Other teams may try it now more often though, essentially trying to cut down on the big plays. Is there a DB who can keep up with Tyreek 1 on 1? I am not sure there is. Kelce is a nightmare too. So the solution I guess is not to make it a 1:1 as much as possible.