[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyreek Trade

TheGingaNinja

Scenario: you’re 3-1 in a 10 team ppr league…

this is your team

QB Russell Wilson, Darnold

RB Aaron Jones, CEH, Javonte Williams, K. Drake, Sermon, T. Williams

WR Hill, D. Smith, Julio Jones, Sutton

TE Kittle, Schultz

Obviously a lot of notable injuries. Wilson out for a few weeks at least, same with CEH, Kittle, Julio……

You’re offered Matthew Stafford, Damien Williams, Amari Cooper, and Tyler Boyd for Hill.

Your response?

Edited by TheGingaNinja

Nope. Need better than Cooper. Can you try to pick up Darrell Williams on waivers to help out your RB situation? Any news on Tyson, I am holding him too, hoping they realize he is a stud or trade him to someone that could use him.

Edited by Yoyo

2 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Nope. Need better than Cooper. Can you try to pick up Darrell Williams on waivers to help out your RB situation? Any news on Tuson, I am holding him too, hoping they realize he is a stud or trade him to someone that could use him.

No clue about Ty’son, but I don’t like the situation. This isn’t actually my team, I’m the one offering for Hill lol. Just wanted to see what you guys would think if you were the Hill owner.

You make a good point about Darrel Williams though..