gijoerock

Is it time to trade Patrick Mahomes?

Thinking about pulling the trigger now before manure hits the fan for the Chiefs. 

Thoughts on a 1 for 1 trade Herbert for Mahomes.

Edited by gijoerock
Updated

You lose the trade horrendously. He’s Patrick freakin Mahomes. Why the overreaction? Chiefs are fine, they just need to not let up 40 points a game and they’ll still win their division. But even if they let up 40 points a game, it just means Mahomes will throw more TDs

29 minutes ago, TheGingaNinja said:

You lose the trade horrendously. He’s Patrick freakin Mahomes. Why the overreaction? Chiefs are fine, they just need to not let up 40 points a game and they’ll still win their division. But even if they let up 40 points a game, it just means Mahomes will throw more TDs

I like QB's who play from behind because the passing game is inevitable. However I see the Chiefs crumbling this year.

24 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

A bad fantasy day for Mahomes is usually top 5. 

They lack a running game and that 3rd WR threat. I think defenses have figured out the Chiefs.

• Like 1

I would seriously consider it.  Chiefs don't look right.

4 hours ago, gijoerock said:

Thinking about pulling the trigger now before manure hits the fan for the Chiefs. 

Thoughts on a 1 for 1 trade Herbert for Mahomes.

I would do it

That was a really uncharicteriscally bad performance by Mahomes. Picks that were't really his fault, bad conditions, great defensive game plan. I like Herbert plenty but still not trading Mahomes for him. 

If you're going to trade Mahomes away for Herbert, you would need to get Herbert + a borderline WR1 or RB1

Sit tight with Mahomes, Herbert at best is a sideways move and Mahomes is a more steady, proven commodity.

47 minutes ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

If you're going to trade Mahomes away for Herbert, you would need to get Herbert + a borderline WR1 or RB1

This just happened in my league before Sunday's games... Mahomes and Tonyan were dealt for Herbert and Kamara.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MTSuper7 said:

This just happened in my league before Sunday's games... Mahomes and Tonyan were dealt for Herbert and Kamara.

Just offered Mahomes / Josh Jacobs for King Henry and Matt Stafford.

11 hours ago, MTSuper7 said:

Worst trade ever. Wow.

23 hours ago, MTSuper7 said:

Don’t trade Mahomes… unless someone offers you Herbert and Kamara.