[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jon Gruden

Bobby Brown

I get the Gruden firing/resigning. But tell me: how in the hell does Dan Snyder still own a team? Snyder was trying to turn the team's cheerleaders into a prostitution ring and has a completely toxic work culture vis-a-vis sexual harrassment and assault.

Oh but the NFL commissioned a "verbal" report on the situation with the WFT...ok....total hypocrisy from these clowns. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, stethant said:

I get the Gruden firing/resigning. But tell me: how in the hell does Dan Snyder still own a team? Snyder was trying to turn the team's cheerleaders into a prostitution ring and has a completely toxic work culture vis-a-vis sexual harrassment and assault.

Oh but the NFL commissioned a "verbal" report on the situation with the WFT...ok....total hypocrisy from these clowns. 

This is a good point. In addition, Gruden had to be communicating with others. This might only be the surface. 

Edited by Shaft

11 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

And the Raiders owner knew for years. He may be implicated as well. 

Link?

I read that they sent a copy of grudens email to the raiders this year,  but haven't seen anything about Davis knowing for years and in the crosshairs.

Edited by millworkguy

1 minute ago, millworkguy said:

The nfl has to work on their image and policies. Forget investing a team, take a hard look at themselves. 

I wonder if gruden and other ESPN staff/management shared the same opinions. 

Agree, it's time for the NFL to put their money where their mouth is. But they won't, they don't really care. It's a show. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stethant said:

I could be wrong.....but maybe Snyder et al didn't leave the undeniable paper trail that Gruden apparently did?  I mean...8 days ago the Raiders were 3-0...now they are 3-2 and without a coach.   

I thought Gruden's job was safe this morning as long as the documentation wasn't systematic, overwhelming, and undeniable.  

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 1