MTSuper7

Is it time to drop Allen Robinson (12-team leagues)?

I am curious what other ARob owners are doing out there. I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel, but then again, he has found a way to produce with mediocre QB play in the past. I'm not sure if now is the time. He feels like a waste of roster space.  I thought a full week of practice for Fields, a change in game plan with no Montgomery, the Raiders being pretty terrible against the pass... this was the week for ARob to show something. It didn't happen. So here we are... are we cutting ARob? 

Holding for now.

Understandable if you don't want to start him, but not understandable if you drop him. He's talented. They just have to get the ball to him more.

Would really need to see your full team to advise but agree with others...hold on bench for now, or package in a trade based on name/draft position reputation.

12 minutes ago, Butkus said:

Would really need to see your full team to advise but agree with others...hold on bench for now, or package in a trade based on name/draft position reputation.

There's no real trade value, but I guess packaging might make sense if I was just thinking of dropping him anyway. Below is the team:

QB: Tua, Cousins (I am streaming here - will be dropping one of them)

RB: Zeke, Javonte Williams, AJ Dillon, A. Mattison, E. Mitchell, S. Michel

WR: Deebo, Theilen, ARob, Claypool, Shenault, Cordarrelle

TE: Kelce

DEF: Cards

K: M. Gay

14 hours ago, Butkus said:

13 hours ago, MTSuper7 said:

There's no real trade value, but I guess packaging might make sense if I was just thinking of dropping him anyway. Below is the team:

QB: Tua, Cousins (I am streaming here - will be dropping one of them)

RB: Zeke, Javonte Williams, AJ Dillon, A. Mattison, E. Mitchell, S. Michel

WR: Deebo, Theilen, ARob, Claypool, Shenault, Cordarrelle

TE: Kelce

DEF: Cards

K: M. Gay

If you can you hold on and bench him, you do it. As you responded above, he has terrible trade value and for 2 reasons. 1. he has no trade value, 2. he's got history of producing with lesser QB ability, so you just can't give him away. It's not like he's a nobody, which is what he's currently producing like. He's the type that you deal and then he starts producing or you hold onto him the entire seasons waiting for him to produce and it's just a slow death because he never does.

Tough situation.