oG1KeNoBi

Russel Wilson worth the pickup?

He was dropped in my 12 team league. There really aren't many options on the WW. Tua is available. The next best is.... Geno Smith 🙁

I've been streaming QBs all year. I have Heinicke set to start with Lance on the bench. That's who I'd drop to pick up Wilson or even another player besides Wilson as San Fran is on BYE and Jimmy seems to be set to come back either week 7 or 8.

Here's Wilson's ROS as week 10 is the earliest he can probably return.

Edit: weeks 15-17 are playoffs 

Screenshot_20211013-083626_Fantasy.jpg

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

Take you dont have IR slots to put him in? Even so i would still pick him up and and just continue streaming qbs till he comes back

• Thanks 1

I agree with Basket018, if you have the room on the bench (Drop Lance), just hold him until he comes back.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Basket018 said:

Take you dont have IR slots to put him in? Even so i would still pick him up and and just continue streaming qbs till he comes back

I do but have Jerry Jeudy placed already.

Drop Lance, grab Wilson, put him in IR spot and drop Jeudy if a need arises.

• Thanks 1

I’ve had russ all year, facing the same waiver options you are.  I’m grabbing Heinicke for this week and will stream as I can, but no way I’m dropping Russ.  The pain of not having a solid QB will need to come to an end at some point

• Thanks 1

Even if he takes up a roster spot you can't pass on him.  He could be a league winner when he comes back,

• Thanks 1

After being able to pick up Darrel Williams on the WW, I'm not in the best position to claim Russ but I'll definitely give it a go. Waivers for him will go through tomorrow night/Friday morning.

Thanks all!

Edited by oG1KeNoBi