Shaft

Milk Carton-Week 6

Recommended Posts

DeVonta, give me something!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Godwin, AJ Brown, Tee Higgins..

 

 

Just getting started early as they're my weekly milk carton participants..  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reagor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess sitting Antonio Brown is no longer an option. Mike Evans and Godwin didn't do much today but I have no shares of either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Succop, could you kick some damn FGs ,,, may be time to find another kicker, far too many XP and not enough FG tries. 

 

At least the Eagles didn't let my opponent's Bucs-D to light it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I thought Godwin was going to have a huge night. 

Hes just another has-been.  Dude is like the 7th option there all the sudden.  Guessing he made a pass at Gisele or something?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shorttynaz said:

Hes just another has-been.  Dude is like the 7th option there all the sudden.  Guessing he made a pass at Gisele or something?  

 

He and Evans played over 90% of the snaps and get scraps while AB plays less than 50% and leads the team in targets. At least for that game, Godwin/Evans are still top 2 in targets on the team. AB is catching them and leads the team in virtually all yards per (rec, target, touch) categories. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, stevegrab said:

 

He and Evans played over 90% of the snaps and get scraps while AB plays less than 50% and leads the team in targets. At least for that game, Godwin/Evans are still top 2 in targets on the team. AB is catching them and leads the team in virtually all yards per (rec, target, touch) categories. 

Time to trade or keep AB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Hes just another has-been.  Dude is like the 7th option there all the sudden.  Guessing he made a pass at Gisele or something?  

 

Yeah it sucks bad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Succop, could you kick some damn FGs ,,, may be time to find another kicker, far too many XP and not enough FG tries. 

 

At least the Eagles didn't let my opponent's Bucs-D to light it up. 

Yeah he and butker are both sitting as FA in most of my leagues. Offenses are too efficient in getting tds. Not much left for field goals 

Edited by MacAttak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MacAttak said:

Yeah he and butker are both sitting as FA in most of my leagues. Offenses are too efficient in getting tds. Not much left for field goals 

Efficiency and my impression is are going for it  more on 4th Down in scoring territory 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Godwin is a has been and sucks bad?  He's still top a top 20 PPR WR in APG and is performing right at his ADP in FFPC.  HIs 2 single digit games were nearly double digits. 

 

Granted, AB is seemingly trending up and may end up being the best TB WR value.  But not sure how anyone doesn't expect WR volatility in scoring, especially for a TB WR.  All 3 WRs were being picked fairly close together in my drafs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MacAttak said:

Yeah he and butker are both sitting as FA in most of my leagues. Offenses are too efficient in getting tds. Not much left for field goals 

 

I just looked and 4 of the 10 top kickers in scoring in our league are available (Folk-1 Joseph-4 Gano-6 McLaughlin-9), Succop is 11th, half those came from XP and another big chunk in week 4 @NE when they attempted 5FGs, over half their total thru 5 games.  I'm looking at guys with a bye that's done before Succup (9) and will probably add one of them when their bye is over. I hate to carry 2 kickers, and with my injuries at the QB/RB/WR positions and byes starting I need that depth. 

 

An ROS ranking I looked at has Succop at 5, they must expect the offense to start struggling and have to kick more FGs, or score 10TDs per game, because a few XP and one FG try are not top 5. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Sigh)

 

Tee Higgins

DJ Moore

J Taylor

TJ Hockenson 

 

.....Buehler???

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Higgins, Taylor, Hock...

Edited by heehawks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

(Sigh)

 

Tee Higgins

DJ Moore

J Taylor

TJ Hockenson 

 

.....Buehler???

Higgins, Taylor, Hock...geez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marquise Brown

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TD Taylor...thank you Milk Carton!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DJ Moore let's go 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.