League_Champion

Eagles trade TE Zach Ertz to Cardinals

Can he play twice in one week?  He scored a TD last night.  

Has there ever been a player to score a pair of TDs in one week for different teams?

j/k  he won't suit up yet, but that would be something.

Goedert owners:  :yay::yay::yay:

Ertz owners: :yay::yay::yay:

:brew:

Edited by Dcat
  • Haha 2

Been waiting for this, thought it would have happened before the season started. 

Ertz went from playing for losers in the slums, to an immediate starter on one of the best teams in the league, a legit SB contender. That's great for him!

19 minutes ago, irish said:

Ertz went from playing for losers in the slums, to an immediate starter on one of the best teams in the league, a legit SB contender. That's great for him!

He's going to do good there to. He'll be wide open in that offense. 

Just now, League_Champion said:

He's going to do good there to. He'll be wide open in that offense. 

He might actually be worth rostering or starting now. ;) 

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Can he play twice in one week? 

Anyone know if that's allowed?

1 minute ago, LordOpie said:

Anyone know if that's allowed?

No it is not allowed, found this article talking about it from a couple years ago

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/09/jalen-ramsey-trade-cant-play-twice-in-week-3

Saw something else about it being allowed at one point before the rules were changed. 

I traded for Goedert 2d ago with Corey Davis. I figured theyd make a move, but unfortunately this is probably mostly great for Ertz. Goedert still has a running QB struggling with accuracy. 

Edited by purplemonster

I for one am ecstatic now that I no longer have 2 pass catchers having Jalen Hurts throwing to them. 

I still feel bad for Devonta Smith though. 

6 minutes ago, SeductiveNun said:

I for one am ecstatic now that I no longer have 2 pass catchers having Jalen Hurts throwing to them. 

I still feel bad for Devonta Smith though. 

I don't think any player can develop in that offense. Sirianni is an absolute idiot. He said in his press conference today that he won't change a thing regarding the play calling. Hurts in the shotgun, rolls right, runs like a scared dog and misses a wide open Devonta Smith. Textbook

1. You may be right. The last two games have been ugly. I have Hurts in one league and Ertz in another. I’m optimistic for Ertz in Arizona!

I like being able to start Ertz, Pitts, and Fant in my dynasty. It's a shame the rest of the team sucks so bad. 

2 hours ago, gilthorp said:

I like being able to start Ertz, Pitts, and Fant in my dynasty. It's a shame the rest of the team sucks so bad. 

That's a dream in a TE premium league.

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I don't think any player can develop in that offense. Sirianni is an absolute idiot. He said in his press conference today that he won't change a thing regarding the play calling. Hurts in the shotgun, rolls right, runs like a scared dog and misses a wide open Devonta Smith. Textbook

The funny thing is, now that you say it....that really is a lot of the plays they run. Sirianni sounds like dreaded trifecta of arrogant, ignorant, and stupid.

I need Sanders to go off against these soft run defenses Philly has coming up so I can trade him.

In Hurts' defense, his talents - such as they are - are not being maximized by their sad excuse of a head coach. Sounds like he has some Matt Patricia in him.

14 minutes ago, stethant said:

The funny thing is, now that you say it....that really is a lot of the plays they run. Sirianni sounds like dreaded trifecta of arrogant, ignorant, and stupid.

I need Sanders to go off against these soft run defenses Philly has coming up so I can trade him.

In Hurts' defense, his talents - such as they are - are not being maximized by their sad excuse of a head coach. Sounds like he has some Matt Patricia in him.

You're 100% right. Sirianni is doing nothing to help Hurts. Everytime Sanders touches the ball something good happens and yet he refuses to use him. I don't understand it. He's not putting the kid in a position to succeed. Shotgun, roll right every time!