Sign in to follow this  
CrazyCajun

Is this trade good?

So my brother in law needs more WR help and I need RB help. Should I sell Pittman and Gaskin for Najee or Swift and Julio? Try to sell Gaskin high because of last week. Also, try to sell Pittman before TY comes back. I put it in a few calculators and the trade looks pretty even but I am not sure. What yall think?

while pittman to julio is a downgrade ( i can't believe it typed that Get Najee is a BIG upgrade at RB.  and who knows maybe Julio is good the second half of the year.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

while pittman to julio is a downgrade ( i can't believe it typed that Get Najee is a BIG upgrade at RB.  and who knows maybe Julio is good the second half of the year.

Well I have Kupp, MT, Ridley, TY. and Tim Patrick. So Im not afraid to trade Pittman for Julio hoping he will pick up during the season. I figured Swift or Harris will give me bigger returns then Gaskins. Im trying to sell Pittman and Gaskins while their trade value is high because I think it will go down in a week or two. 

Edited by CrazyCajun

1 hour ago, CrazyCajun said:

So my brother in law needs more WR help and I need RB help. Should I sell Pittman and Gaskin for Najee or Swift and Julio? Try to sell Gaskin high because of last week. Also, try to sell Pittman before TY comes back. I put it in a few calculators and the trade looks pretty even but I am not sure. What yall think?

I prefer your side of the trade because of Harris primarily.

57 minutes ago, CrazyCajun said:

Well I have Kupp, MT, Ridley, TY. and Tim Patrick. So Im not afraid to trade Pittman for Julio hoping he will pick up during the season. I figured Swift or Harris will give me bigger returns then Gaskins. Im trying to sell Pittman and Gaskins while their trade value is high because I think it will go down in a week or two. 

do it.  Are you sure the in-law will?

Just now, Dcat said:

do it.  Are you sure the in-law will?

He wants to try and do something to get some wins. He is 11 of 12 right now. Only 2 wins which were barley wins. His Wr havent been performing and he was willing to give up Najee or Swift for a WR trade.

9 minutes ago, CrazyCajun said:

He wants to try and do something to get some wins. He is 11 of 12 right now. Only 2 wins which were barley wins. His Wr havent been performing and he was willing to give up Najee or Swift for a WR trade.

Get Harris.  

• Thanks 1